White Chocolate Cheesecake with Strawberries

Saliha

Bottom:
170 g unsalted butter
75 g pecans
170 g flour
1 tbsp powdered sugar

Melt the butter. Chop the nuts finely. Combine everything and spread into a buttered springform pan, lined with a round of parchment paper or cut out teflon sheet. (You can attempt to do this without lining, but I wouldn't dare.)

Bake at 175 C / 350 F for 22-25 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove and let cool completely in the pan.

Filling:
200 g cream cheese
300 g white chocolate
25 g sugar
500 ml (2 cups) heavy cream (35-40% fat)

Melt the chocolate. Mix sugar and cream cheese and add the chocolate to this. Beat the cream until it holds soft peaks - don't overbeat it. Fold in with the rest. Pour into the pan, and smooth the top. Refrigerate for at least three hours.

Topping:
500 g strawberries

Trim the strawberries to a fairly even size, and decorate the top of the cake.

516155604_dd4211a0c6.jpg

(Recipe is originally from Sweden.)

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow. This sounds so so so good!!!!!!! Thank You. I can't wait to try it. :thumb:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Bottom:
170 g unsalted butter
75 g pecans
170 g flour
1 tbsp powdered sugar

Melt the butter. Chop the nuts finely. Combine everything and spread into a buttered springform pan, lined with a round of parchment paper or cut out teflon sheet. (You can attempt to do this without lining, but I wouldn't dare.)

Bake at 175 C / 350 F for 22-25 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove and let cool completely in the pan.

Filling:
200 g cream cheese
300 g white chocolate
25 g sugar
500 ml (2 cups) heavy cream (35-40% fat)

Melt the chocolate. Mix sugar and cream cheese and add the chocolate to this. Beat the cream until it holds soft peaks - don't overbeat it. Fold in with the rest. Pour into the pan, and smooth the top. Refrigerate for at least three hours.

Topping:
500 g strawberries

Trim the strawberries to a fairly even size, and decorate the top of the cake.

516155604_dd4211a0c6.jpg

(Recipe is originally from Sweden.)

Dag, that looks DELISH!! Especially with those fresh strawberries on top of it!! A nice spring dessert maybe for Easter Sunday!! :eating2:

Saliha

I know, specially that picture is very mouth watering. Bad thing to me is that I need to wait for summer to get fresh strawberries (yes yes we find some imported strawberries from the markets but I prefer domestic ones).