What if Life is like a........

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
...... carnival ride? OK lets say you are this person that goes to a Disneyland type place and you see a ride where you get to live a life like a human? And on this ride everything seems real-time like you are living out your whole life, but in REALITY youre on a ride that only takes an hour or so!!! So when you "die" on the ride, your ride is over with and you "wake up" remember what is REALLY going on and where youre at.... get up from where you were, go have lunch and look for other fun rides! :unsure:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
...... carnival ride? OK lets say you are this person that goes to a Disneyland type place and you see a ride where you get to live a life like a human? And on this ride everything seems real-time like you are living out your whole life, but in REALITY youre on a ride that only takes an hour or so!!! So when you "die" on the ride, your ride is over with and you "wake up" remember what is REALLY going on and where youre at.... get up from where you were, go have lunch and look for other fun rides! :unsure:
Can I get off this ride now?

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
rollercoaster3.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter

Well here is reality, don't go to jail and spend your days in a cell with bubba. You might fell like a new ride at Conney island if you aren't careful. :ohmy:

Last edited:

crewsk

Ya know, I have often wondered if when I'm awake, my real self is asleep & when I'm asleep, if my real self is awake. Only because sometimes my dreams seem more like reality than my life.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
What if the Earth is just an aquarium of sorts, and we’re just Sea Monkeys put here to amuse whoever is watching. Think about it, they first filled this aquarium with Dinosaurs, but got bored with that. Then they filled it with us. What happens when we are deemed boring????? :w00t:

Or worse, what if this is just a lobster tank, and we’re being harvested. We’ve heard of the supposed abductions, maybe that is the harvest. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

:spacecraft:

And CARP! Here we are posting recipes and teaching proper cooking skills.:shock: