What have you eaten Sunday 10/6/2019 to Saturday 10/12/2019?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well, not as pretty as it could have been.... Should have placed the Scallops above the Sauce better, and should have sprinkled the Bacon bits on instead of adding them to the sauce........ and I remembered too late that I don't like working with Angel Hair.....

Scallops Alfredo with Bacon & Peas over Angel Hair...... The ever-present Salad, with Italian Dressing...

Scallops Alfredo.jpg

Embryodad

Well, not as pretty as it could have been.... Should have placed the Scallops above the Sauce better, and should have sprinkled the Bacon bits on instead of adding them to the sauce........ and I remembered too late that I don't like working with Angel Hair.....

Scallops Alfredo with Bacon & Peas over Angel Hair...... The ever-present Salad, with Italian Dressing...

View attachment 33844
Remember.... the Stomach has no eyes; so it can't see what the scallops dish looks like. It does have a mouth, and a tongue, and I'm sure it said thank you to the chef!

Embryodad

BTW ......... The stomach sees NOTHING here.
Mommy T said she was going to Walmart after church, to get Land O Lakes white american cheese. She had / has, thoughts of mac and cheese.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Chilaquiles with chicken seasoned with S, P, cumin and coriander, with poblanos, onions, fresh tomatoes, garlic, Munster cheese, crema, cilantro and the leftover homemade corn tortillas sliced and fried, garnished with fresh cilantro. Great taste, but not a pretty picture in any way whatsoever.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Eye round was on sale again so I picked another up.

Eye round roast, mashed turnip & Yukon potatoes, spinach and burgundy pan gravy.

roast_101219_IMG_6339.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I had the bratwurst, taters and cabbage thing again at work for my dinner, yesterday.

I'll be there for both lunch and dinner today.
Pullin' a 12/10a-10p.