2 teaspoons hot sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
½ cup beer
1 (14 ounce) can fired roasted diced tomatoes
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
shredded cheddar cheese
green onions (chopped)
--
Step 1: Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. This can be done while you’re making the sauce. Heat a large deep skillet to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and add bacon. Fry bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.

Step 2: In the same skillet add ground beef and chop up with a spatula or metal spoon while cooking. Cook until the beef is browned. Add onions and garlic, stir into the meat. Season with salt, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add the beer to the pan and stir in. Cook for 5-6 minutes and stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.

Step 3: Add spaghetti noodles to the meat and sauce and combine. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and green onions.
(Makes 4 Servings)

cowboyspaghetti.jpg

recipe from Bobby @ blogchef.net

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
This looks fantastic Sass. I guess you just sprinkle the bacon on last?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Copied and saved!

Where's homecook? She'll be all OVER this one!

Lee

homecook

Copied and saved!

Where's homecook? She'll be all OVER this one!

Lee

LOL Lee! It does look good and I'll probably give it a try. The picture looks like all the sauce ingredients our poured over the spaghetti instead of mixed in like the recipe states. I'll have to decide which way to go when I do make it....

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have never been a fan of pasta tossed completley with tomato-based sauce. I like to have a few patches of just plain pasta when I want it.

I do, however, like pasta entirely tossed with alio e olio (sp?) ... garlic butter oil sauce.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Ingredients:
1 lb spaghetti noodles
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 slices smoky bacon (chopped)
1lb ground beef
1 medium onion
4 garlic cloves (minced)
Ground black pepper (to taste)
2 teaspoons hot sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
½ cup beer
1 (14 ounce) can fired roasted diced tomatoes
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
shredded cheddar cheese
green onions (chopped)
--
Step 1: Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. This can be done while you’re making the sauce. Heat a large deep skillet to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and add bacon. Fry bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.

Step 2: In the same skillet add ground beef and chop up with a spatula or metal spoon while cooking. Cook until the beef is browned. Add onions and garlic, stir into the meat. Season with salt, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add the beer to the pan and stir in. Cook for 5-6 minutes and stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.

Step 3: Add spaghetti noodles to the meat and sauce and combine. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and green onions.
(Makes 4 Servings)

View attachment 13742

PanchoHambre

I have never been a fan of pasta tossed completley with tomato-based sauce. I like to have a few patches of just plain pasta when I want it.

I do, however, like pasta entirely tossed with alio e olio (sp?) ... garlic butter oil sauce.

haha I have cousins like you... they always get their special dish of "white pasta" at holiday meals, I will never get it I LOVE my red sauce....

Cowboy noodles look great!