Maida Heatter

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Susan, I couldn't figure out how to send a birthday greeting to Ms. Heatter via Nick M. Where is a link to his email addy?

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Close
The Ravenous Guide to Maida Heatter Dessert Recipes

Ads by Google
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get The Best Shopping Deals Without Hours of Searching. Bing™ & Decide.
Bing.com/cashback

2 Rules For Belly Fat
Obey 2 Simple Rules And Lose 9 Lbs A Week Guaranteed.
DietRecipesBlog.com

lens1275860_maida.jpg
This is a page dedicated to the great dessert baker and cookbook writer extrordinaire, Maida Heatter.
She is widely considered the finest author of dessert cookbooks. I know of no other cookbook author who writes recipes as clearly and as meticulously as Maida Heatter.

Her career spans decades, but she hasn't really had a home on the web, now she does.
Bio snippet from her publisher:
Maida Heatter, a member of Chocolatier magazine's Hall of Fame and two-time recipient of the James Beard Award, has written many award-winning cookbooks. Maida Heatter's Book of Great Chocolate Desserts was an immediate New York Times best-seller when it was first published in 1980. The self-professed Chairperson of the Board of Chocolate Lovers Association still says her favorite dessert is "anything chocolate."

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Nick Malgieri is my facebook friend--if you are on facebook, look him up and send him the message or send it to me and I will forward it over. He has always kept in touch with her and has been a wonderful source of news about my baking idol.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Belated Birthday to Maitta!

And Susan, great to see you! What have you been baking?

Lee