What's cooking NCT Sunday, 7-2-17 to Saturday, 7-8-17?

Johnny West

Tonight it's turkey meatballs in a savory smoked paprika tomato sauce with spaghetti squash. I had to pick a hot day to make this one.

It wasn't our favorite. I got some sugar free chorizo to grill and will use the rest of the sauce with them.

Tonight it's grilled TJ's chicken patties with a summer salad.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
Krabbie Kuchen with a Kitchen Sink Spinach salad . . .

Attachments

• DSC_5274s.jpg
    DSC_5274s.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 114

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Think I'll eat like my former veghead self this evening.

Cauliflower in alfredo sauce with a side of sliced tomatoes drizzled with Italian dressing.
Yep..

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
checking to see if my photobucket is similarly blocked . . .
seems to be working; wonder if "old accounts" have been grandfathered?

DSC_4812s.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
checking to see if my photobucket is similarly blocked . . .
seems to be working; wonder if "old accounts" have been grandfathered?

DSC_4812s.jpg
Not sure what accounts are being affected, all I know is that little by little lots of people I know are ticked because their pictures are slowly disappearing unless they pay.
Check back later today or tomorrow.
Your lovely kitchen pic may be gone.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
I have not found a way to do

test
(pic)
text

using the Advanced mode.

etc here - the pix come out at the top or the bottom all in a blob.
it makes doing a narrative difficult - that's why I use photobucket and insert the img tag.

can you imagine the billions of linked pix disappearing - the backlash will be so bad not a soul will pay photobucket a dime, for anything. if they're depending on subscriptions for income, time to sell your stock in photobucket, they're toast.

I really had to chuckle at their explanation - all about how their rates are fair and competitive yuk yuk yuk. I guess they think everyone on the net works in SF for $200,000/year....

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not sure what accounts are being affected, all I know is that little by little lots of people I know are ticked because their pictures are slowly disappearing unless they pay.
Check back later today or tomorrow.
Your lovely kitchen pic may be gone.

All my pics hosted on #%^*bucket are gone. Had my account a long time so don't think there's a grandfather clause.

Johnny West

Yesterday I was at Safeway and they wanted $6.99 a pound for mussels. I passed.

Tonight was a veg curry from a New York Times recipe and quite good. The side was a stir fried cauliflower rice with toasted almond slivers.

Attachments

• #Curry Veg.jpg
    #Curry Veg.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 81

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Went grocery shopping today and decided to pickup hero ingredients for tonight's dinner (hero rolls, genoa salami, ham, provolone, pepperoni, onion, lettuce and tomato. Olive oil, vinegar and spices). Was nice and easy shopping day meal.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well, you know me and my Radishes, Lee !:bounce:

The corn ; Had to boil them off anyway, and boy, did they ever absorb the personality of the dish !