Not a bad experience, overall.

The Tourist

Banned
As you know, I'm not a big fan of The Olive Garden. I'm not even sure I like those rolling directors' chairs they use. And I hate "threeks."

But my wife wanted to go there, she had a coupon, she didn't want to go see bikes and hot-dogs, so off we went.

We had a brief wait, but as we were seated our waitor offered us for free glass of wine, and frankly if I'm going to eat at TOG I need a 'bracer.'

(Well, the wine was a tad brut, a bit woody, the nose was actually pleasing, but it had the legs of a professional bowler. It was, fortunately, made with alcohol.)

My wife found something quickly, but I had trouble. When the waitor returned, I simply said, "I'm the client from hell, here's what I want to eat..."

Instead of making a big deal about eating "off of the menu," he smiled and said, "Yes, sir, I'll have that made for you immediately."

He quickly returned with some hot bread rolls, my wife was beaming, I had a meal I wanted, and we had that coupon as promised.

Yikes. I had a good time.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i dont mind olive garden but i only go there for a couple of things

if you can find the right cook i eat the portabella ravioli dish

but most of all i eat the Zuppa Tuscana and fresh bread sticks.

The Tourist

Banned
I'm pretty happy if I can just eat from the dirty side. White sauces, angel hair.

AllenOK has posted some really tasty ideas, and forunately he's not my neighbor. Eating his creations 24/7 and I'd need a bigger motor for Betty!