Bought New All-in-one Printer.

Shermie

Site Supporter
For years past, I trusted no other printer but Hewlitt Packard Their products were very reliable back then. Not any more!

And it makes no sense buying a printer if replacing the cartridges are going to cost more than what you paid for the machine itself!! I will NEVER do that again!!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
For years past, I trusted no other printer but Hewlitt Packard Their products were very reliable back then. Not any more!

And it makes no sense buying a printer if replacing the cartridges are going to cost more than what you paid for the machine itself!! I will NEVER do that again!!!

I don't blame you. Replacement ink costs are the only justification for incredibly low printer prices.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my Mom got me this a new printer for Christmas a few ago ago as 'twas cheaper, in retrospect, 2 get another printer rather than keep getting new cartriges! exxie got me a few packs of refills as the ones they inject into ur old old ones, they, welp i shant offer my thoughts on those as that would include many explicicatives!

Shermie

Site Supporter
All of the printers that I had in the past were single-use units. This one is my very first multi-use unit ever.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
they rock, 'cept 4 the inkage issues. i used my (multi-use) printer many a time 4 papers & stuff 4 schooling, & to make copies of pix & 'at

Shermie

Site Supporter
Beware!

Yesterday, a friend of mine told me about a restaurant that she wanted me and a few other friends to try out with her. She gave me the website address and I went online to find it.

I clicked on the MENU button to see what type of cuisine the place has. Then I decided to print the menu. Low & behold, after starting the printing process, I found out that the machine was printing a whopping 14 pages of the menu!!!!!!!!! I don't know how much ink it used though!

I had to let it continue, because if I stopped it, the printer might have messed up and I'd have to go through the aggravating process of trying to get working properly.

So please, be careful of how many pages that you are going to print from a website. You might be shocked like I was!!