COZI APP - just what I need

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I just started using this app so if this info is old news please ignore....

Cozi is an application you can install on you phone, iPad, and computer. It has preset sections for Calendar, To Do, Shopping, Meals, Journal, and you can create things of your own. It has a shared base which is an email address, in my case, mine, and a password. As many people as you want can become a part of the network as long as they input the same address and PW. It works much like office networking software. Example, I add "movie" to the Calendar module and it is immediately viewable on my phone, computer and the same of everyone else in the network. I've found it to be incredibly important that when DW is at Publix picking up yogurt and broccoli that I can add BEER from my iPhone at the golf course and it shows up on her phone or iPad at the store. I have needed this product for decades.

http://www.cozi.com/iphoneapp.htm

Oh yeah, it's free. How good is that? ;)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I just started using this app so if this info is old news please ignore....

Cozi is an application you can install on you phone, iPad, and computer. It has preset sections for Calendar, To Do, Shopping, Meals, Journal, and you can create things of your own. It has a shared base which is an email address, in my case, mine, and a password. As many people as you want can become a part of the network as long as they input the same address and PW. It works much like office networking software. Example, I add "movie" to the Calendar module and it is immediately viewable on my phone, computer and the same of everyone else in the network. I've found it to be incredibly important that when DW is at Publix picking up yogurt and broccoli that I can add BEER from my iPhone at the golf course and it shows up on her phone or iPad at the store. I have needed this product for decades.

http://www.cozi.com/iphoneapp.htm

Oh yeah, it's free. How good is that? ;)

I could drive somebody crazy with that! I can just see it....they've shopped and are heading for the checkout line when 5 new things pop up on the list :ohmy:.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
okay, call me an odd ball.

I feel no need to share my calendar, to do list, contacts, shopping list, etc. with anyone.

I don't Twit, I don't Facebook - those - and a number of others - are sewers of indiscriminate privacy compromise.

read the fine print: you agree to let them do / use / sell any and all everything you post/enter/record - and the details of anyone else who "uses/views" your data.

and, they reserve the right to change their mind about what uses they do/do not allow of "your data" without notice, with or without your "current" consent/agreement.

there's "me" and there's "the world"
frankly, I'd rather just stick to "me"