1 T prepared mustard
2 t powdered ranch dressing mix
1 t sugar
2 T minced green onion
3 T crumbled bacon
3 T chopped tomato
salt and pepper
parsley-chopped fine

Peel and slice eggs in half. Place all yolks in a bowl. Add mayo and mustard, mashing with a fork.
Add dressing mix, sugar, onion and bacon mixing well.
Fold in tomatoes, then salt and pepper to taste.
Gently fill egg halves, then garnish with the parsley.

homecook

Ooh that sounds good!! I just made deviled eggs yesterday but I'm going to try this the next time. Copied and Saved!!!!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
BT devilled eggs - were they inspired by Buckytom - I can see where you get you inspiration.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
This would be good with bacon salt in place of the bacon for the vegetarian group too. That is if they eat eggs.

By the way I saved this one as I love deviled eggs and I usually make mine with minced onion and bacon too. Though I use a bit more hot stuff in mine as a rule these do sound good.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I could make a meal out stuffed eggs as well. I used to devour them at parties - these do sound very good Sass.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I always make at least 2 dozen whole eggs as that give me 12 deviled eggs for me alone. I've only had one in my life I didn't like though some I like better than others. Oh and that was made using anchovies (whole).

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
SASS! Those sound fantastic! Great for summer!

Miniman, I searched for your stuffed egg recipe - have you posted it?

Lee

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I could make a meal out stuffed eggs as well. I used to devour them at parties - these do sound very good Sass.

Haven't posted one, haven't made them for a long time. I tend to make up the recipe as I go.

buckytom

Grill Master
BT devilled eggs - were they inspired by Buckytom - I can see where you get you inspiration.

ahem... :glare:

these look fantastic sass. thanks. i think i'll be making these this weekend.

i'm jonesin' for some devilled eggs since i had them at my sis's house yesterday.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
ahem... :glare:

these look fantastic sass. thanks. i think i'll be making these this weekend.

i'm jonesin' for some devilled eggs since i had them at my sis's house yesterday.

Kewl, make them and post a pic.
It's neat when you guys make a recipe I post.
So far Chow and Stacy have done that. I am waiting for Mama to make the tater chip goodies and show me. :brows:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i will be making these this weekend... and i will post the pic here

you know i will take pics...:yum:

i bow down my new Queen of Bacon
monkhead.jpg