New NCT Contest - Baby Pool!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I liked his long hair, too. But I think his sister wanted him to cut it to apply for the job he has now at the company she works for.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I liked his long hair, too. But I think his sister wanted him to cut it to apply for the job he has now at the company she works for.

*sigh*

Oh the horrors of growing up! We shall always remember the good ole days though! :lol:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Now I'm trying to imagine the long hair on Nick .... do you have a pic to share of him when it was long?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Here's a few of Nick (and my other kids) at various stages of long hair, Doc.

Attachments

• NickSeb.jpg
    NickSeb.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 99
  • NickMyles.jpg
    NickMyles.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 98
  • christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 98

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics FM, Thanks! Heck he looks good both ways. He has that nice thick hair that I only wish I had. :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL! That's another reason he keeps his hair shorter now. It's not as thick as it used to be and his hairline seems to be "shifting".

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
First pic is Nick and Sebastian - who is 20 now.

Second pic is Nick and Myles, who is 18 now. That was when he was 12 and had a bar put in his chest to repair a defect. We are a sick family and took a few funny pics while Myles was passed out.

Last pic was Christmas about 4 years ago. From the left: Myles, Fisher, Nick, Neil, Sebastian, Mandolin and Lori.