Did I miss something...??

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
He was a spammer, the link in the text offers a book for sale.

He tried to avoid the mods by using the pm system. Didn't work. :whistling:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
i should mention again that we do not have access to the contents of pm's. We can see pm activity though and this guy signed up and started sending pm's to everyone. Never one post, introduction, or anything. just pm's

Jim

Lefty

Yank
nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OK, I know I'm right this time, Lefty. That looks nothing like the 2 pics of yourself you've posted!!! Are you really a 90 year old woman with a twisted sense of humor?

Biskit

Got the same pm here, too.

There was a link, which I didn't open, that had "discusscooking" in it, so one of your trolls from the old place musta found his way over here.

Wasabi

I got the same pm and it cracked me up! You all know I don't like to cook and here is this Bozo asking for a recipe from ME.
girl-smiley-duh-gigi.gif

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Yup, got it too. We must be doing something right if we are big enough to start attracting the attention of spammers, LOL!

PanchoHambre

LOL I have not posted in weeks and my only PM was from this fool!

I have not the faintest idea how to make pumpkin pancakes either!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
We had a simple way of making em... take one pumpkin and place in middle of road. Next, take one car and aim carefully...

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I got it too and was thinking WTF? I thought about replying to help out, but just moved on. Damn spammers! :lol: