It's Thursday 7th May, what are you eating?

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
No clue at this point. Need to check with DW whenever she gets home. Right now dining out looks very inviting.

chowhound

No idea here either.
I just had two kielbasa sandwiches for lunch, so I might just find something to snack on for tonight.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I don't know either but I need to figure out something early since it's Hell's Kitchen tonight!

smoke king

Banned
Got sort of a catered smorgasboard at Grandson Sammys school. Its an "end of the year" thing!

Hard to believe its time for school to be having an "end of the year thing!"

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Chicken & Dumplings .............
6th day of rain here, so no grillin' still !

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Looks like it's one of those dumb dinner nights when we clean out the leftovers in the fridge, lol

GotGarlic

I have some pork chops we're going to grill; I'll probably also grill some potatoes and make a green salad. We still have makings for strawberry shortcake :D

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Well,DW came home and it's breakfast for dinner. Organic brown eggs, sausage patties, Italian bread toast and finishing up the cottage cheese.

I have a batch of dough going for Italian bread baked in loaf pans, and just finished up a batch of oatmeal raisin cake cookies.

P1010394.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Very light tonight as we are on the road hopefully but 5 AM and I don't like to eat much before leaving like that. I should be back around here Sunday evening but if you haven't seen me by Monday send out a search party.

heb1976

Goulash it is! Voted on my the children - well one of them! I just bought a new pan so I want to use it!!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'd like nothing better than to have my feet rubbed while having biscuits with jam and sipping hot tea.

I have serious doubts I'm going to make it to commencement.

I'm going to have a bagel with cream cheese and a cup of tea. And there is no one here to rub my feet.:(

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Here's the Bagel....
bagelandsorefeet003.jpg

And here's the sore feet
bagelandsorefeet002.jpg

(just look at those nasty red lines from my sandals:tongue:)

And here's MaxiCat, who's no help whatsoever
bagelandsorefeet005.jpg

suziquzie

OOOOOOO I love the toe rings!!!!
Cant wait til I can bust out the flip flops and toe rings!!!!!!!

(and babygirl loves the cat)