What is Your Weather?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
sweeeet! i went to the 1st floor (in my dagnabbin slipper boots- @ least they've suede soles). it only dropped by a few (from 28 to 25-ish). i was expecting artic weather the way tv was portraying it was gonna be- well, anyhow, there was my beloved snow! & it stuck & is fairly pristine as of yet since it's like 3 in the morning.:letitsnow:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
It's 30° and windy here. It got down to 22° and it was windy this morning.....brrrrrrr...... It's supposed to warm up later in the week. I can't wait.

Embryodad

Cold... but not that cold as they suspect

16º out now at 8:00 PM, but weather man said 12º early tomorrow.
What is sorrowful is..no snow. Had some this morning but it like blew away when the sun came out. Had slick ice glaze on 380 in the Poconos....and in other area's in NEPA. DW was supposed to go there today, but opted to go tomorrow.
the meat supply is running out, so it's time to hit the restaurant supplies.

It's a great chili day, and we hd just that.

Embryodad

It's 30° and windy here. It got down to 22° and it was windy this morning.....brrrrrrr...... It's supposed to warm up later in the week. I can't wait.
Darrrrrn... And GD drove down to North Carolina this week to visit.

I'll bet it's cold @$$ cold there now?? hahahaha

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Come on back Bam, I would love to be your neighbor!
Listen all- You really do not want to know our weather in California.
Tell ya this- I took my Outside Christmas Lights down in a pair of jeans and a Pocket T-shirt.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
10 now. gradually dropping. snuggling in one of my spare thick, cozy feather comforters all scented of downey. tig & babbit took over the one i keep on the couch. this is the stuff winter is made of. finally.:wub:

Guts

it was 84° yesterday and very dry. No humidity. We haven't had a humidity here for quite some time. Expected to cool down into the 70s by the weekend. Not hot enough to run my air conditioner yet. Boo-hoo and the heater gets run a little bit in the morning but it basically just turns on and then turns off one or two cycles and the house is warm.

Mr. Green Jeans

Yesterday was quite pleasant in Orygun. I was tagging trees and enjoying to view of Mt Hood with a fresh coat of snow. The only reason for my fleece vest was the pockets to hold tagging stuff.

Embryodad

Today it climbed to 61º...
It is now 3:00 PM and still at 57º... We could eat lunch on the deck if I had the chairs and table put back in place..

This week coming is looking for temps in the low 40's. Grrrrrrrrr
We want cold and snow.. Not Yet though!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
50 & mild. i snoozed the day away, was so thirsty later on- now i know why. went to get the mail & it was def not like the other nite! the weather was like early spring weather, woah!

Guts

another warm and sunny day here in San Diego and the surf is up. they had to close the pier so that nobody would get washed off and drowned.

2012-01-06 OCEAN BEACH PIER SAN DIEGO CA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjJ6inWqqTo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjJ6inWqqTo[/ame]

Embryodad

All the snow is melted...except the piles a little from the piled up from shoveling.

Had been warm out ( 40's ) and that is unusual.

Looks like a snow to rain event tomorrow early. then rain the rest of the day, and into Friday with some.

Embryodad

sorry, jimmy. chilly. not blustery, tho. bye-bye, snow. for now.
DW is sittin here wishing it would snow.
She is doing a shopping run in the Great PA tomorrow with my cousin, and she said It would be nice to drive around in the snow when shopping. L O L

It's snowin now, and they're gettin some precip (Ice / sleet) in the Pocono's now!.. I'm sure they will have the roads cindered?? L O L

Does the pbrgh use Cinders on the roads out there? I think that's the greatest traction, and using the byproduct from the coal powerplants is a money saving thing. I think PENNDOT Gets the Cinders for Free!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
we're far from the mountains. would luv the snow, some of my friends used to frequent them.

we're s'possed to be getting rain now. i hear none. (oh, man, that 1 blind melon song is gonna be stuck in my mind all nite). i luv 90's music. nary a gripe on that one.

It's been extremely mild here lately - in the 50's daytime; 30's/40's at night - with sporadic showers. This afternoon into tomorrow we're supposed to get a small deluge, with what could be up to an inch of rain in total. Yuck - more mud. But it's better than snow.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
It's overcast and 67° here. Storms are supposed to roll in this evening/night.

Wow - it's supposed to be mid-60's today with strong winds. My Snowdrops are up & about to bloom, & my Daffodils are up 3" already! And it's not even February yet! I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that this has - so far - been the mildest winter here ever!!

The wind right now is definitely very strong, but since we had a couple of real deluges during the night, hopefully it will help dry up the mud. My horses LOVE to roll in it, & right now they all look like they've been coated in melted chocolate. What fun!