What's on the Table 1-2-2012?

Trying to keep it light & healthy. I have some cod in the freezer. Maybe fish tacos w/ lime juice, avocado, tomatoes, & shredded lettuce.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Chicken rice soup. Cleaned out more of the chicken pieces-parts from freezer #2 and made 5 quarts of soup. I think that's the end of them, so I can start saving necks, backs & wings for more soup down the road.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sorry you're having to leave Lilylove...I hope you have a nice dinner with your hubby and a safe trip home.

We'll be having chicken fried pork with mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans.

Nancy-MD

I had leftovers of yesterday's pork and sauerkraut. It tasted so much better today, it always does the next day.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Dinner:

Attachments

• dinner-01022012.jpg
    dinner-01022012.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 119

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i think the rest of yesterday's pork/kraut/potato, then later i'll have a 2nd lite dinner of the steak from the other day. maybe a can of this stuff i get that's like ensure plus, except w/ extra calories. maybe i'll drink that now.

geez, that looks good, mama.

Embryodad

OK....

Momsie and I made home made macaroni's for supper. It was quick..and we were done and cleaned up in less than an hour.

From The Start....

Crank Crank...the macaroni machine...
That was my job1 hahahahahahaha

ed5c096a.jpg

9254a333.jpg

dc15a402.jpg

Then..the finished dishes... Mommy wanted sausage, and I made muscles for me.

69ae3941.jpg

b02ce3cb.jpg

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
dinner #1, nothing fancy, food from yesterday poured from pan to plate & dined on in front of the tube- ('cept i put most of the kraut aside after the pic)

Attachments

• IMG_2666728.jpg
    IMG_2666728.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 105

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
2nd dinner. it was flat iron steak, sauce i shuldn't have bothered w/, vermont wht. cheddar, mustard & a piece of flatbread w/ a few chips.
dessert was pudding w/ reese's pcs. in it.

Attachments

• IMG_2670736.jpg
    IMG_2670736.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2671735.jpg
    IMG_2671735.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 108

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
OK....

Momsie and I made home made macaroni's for supper. It was quick..and we were done and cleaned up in less than an hour.

From The Start....

Crank Crank...the macaroni machine...
That was my job1 hahahahahahaha

ed5c096a.jpg

9254a333.jpg

First off, you have to give me back my mother's colander. I wondered who took it...:mrgreen:

Second, I have never seen pasta in this shape come from a pasta machine. Usually the fettuccine is flat and consistent in thickness, but yours looks random in thickness. Can you enlighten this curious soul as to how you do that????

Since I was sick as a dog for both New Year's Eve & New Year's Day, we enjoyed our traditional "French Cassoulet" yesterday (Monday) for dinner, along with crusty bread & a green salad.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Everyone's food looks just wonderful!

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well Breezy but glad to hear you're feeling better now!