Voodoo Doughnut Too - Portland,OR - lots of pix

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
http://voodoodoughnut.com/

24fdzly.jpg

(503) 241-4704
22 SW 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97204

OMG!!!!! Not your typical donut shop...always a line to get their donuts...always fresh...so many varieties you will get donut overload..lol

We bought 14 different varieties in 2 visits and didnt even come close to getting them all. they also have vegan varieties

my first visit

Bacon Maple Bar

242sqq0.jpg

The 2nd trip minus one item...picture of that being eaten later..lol

i50w7a.jpg

v58y9k.jpg

my bro Dwayne eating a Captain Crunch Donut...i wont say his comment as he was eating the donuts, must keep it g-rated..lol

2v2cbvq.jpg

now more of the doughnuts

sb0nma.jpg

bin87.jpg

fz3cev.jpg

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Yeah, I wondered the same thing when I saw it, lol.
Dang, you two are definitely brothers!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Geez louise, those look wild!

Well, Jeff, did your brother LIKE the Cap'n Crunch donut? (ick)

I think I'd like the one in the hand of the person reaching into the box - looks like an Oreo topping?

Lee

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Geez louise, those look wild!

Well, Jeff, did your brother LIKE the Cap'n Crunch donut? (ick)

I think I'd like the one in the hand of the person reaching into the box - looks like an Oreo topping?

Lee

yes he liked the cap'n crunch.. the hand(my hand} reaching into the box was going for a orea cookie one...very tastey as well

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I've never seen anything like those do-nuts, Bams! They are soooo cool. I am thinking about trying to make some for the family. (The boob one looks easy and I'm sure it would be a big hit with my sons.)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I think I saw that shop featured on Man v. Food. I think the voodoo donuts were shaped like a stick person and stuffed with raspberry filling and a pretzel was stuck through its heart if my memory serves me right....Is that the same place Jeff?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I think I saw that shop featured on Man v. Food. I think the voodoo donuts were shaped like a stick person and stuffed with raspberry filling and a pretzel was stuck through its heart if my memory serves me right....Is that the same place Jeff?

yup one and the same place...they have 2 locations so not sure if it is the exact same store but the doughnuts are the same

vyapti

Portland food rocks. Yesterday, I had "The People's Sandwich" at a communist sandwich shop, which we chose over a Pho soup-nazi place across the river. I look forward to finding some funky new place each time I go. And Voodoo is coming to Eugene soon. Woot!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Portland food rocks. Yesterday, I had "The People's Sandwich" at a communist sandwich shop, which we chose over a Pho soup-nazi place across the river. I look forward to finding some funky new place each time I go. And Voodoo is coming to Eugene soon. Woot!

its a cool place because they have many donuts in vegan way