Happy Birthday, Johnny West!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hope you have a spectacular day today, John!

Lee

Attachments

• John cake.jpg
    John cake.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 70

Johnny West

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. It was just another day here. On the 28th I took my brother back to the airport then later we went to dinner at Marzano's in Parkland. I've not been to find of the place but this time we had a great meal. we were seated at a front window but then they had a 20 top birthday party right beside us - it was so noisy. Before we got out entrees I asked to be seated elsewhere in the restaurant which they gladly complied. My BD was the 29th and had signed up to teach all day. I made an apple crisp (needed to get rid of some apples) to take in to share with my paras. My wife worked the evening shift so I watched a couple of movies, had a couple of martinis, and called it a night. It was a boring BD but there you go... I bought myself a new/used rifle at a pawn shop for a present. lol I wanted to make sure I got something I liked.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Johnny!!!!!!!
Hey I'm a Sagittarius also. ...and I did about the same as you. I bought myself a little .22 plinker I had been wanting for myself for my upcoming bday.

I hope to have a good ole boring day also. Nothing at all wrong with that. Glad you had an enjoyable one.

Attachments

• HappyBirthdayBeer1.jpg
    HappyBirthdayBeer1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 66

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
.... had a couple of martinis, and called it a night. It was a boring BD but there you go....

If I had a couple of martinis, even if I was by myself, I bet I'd think it was fun, LOL!

I have one every Friday night with friends, and never remember much of the conversation (yes, a regular-sized gin martini).

Lee

Johnny West

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. It was just another day here. On the 28th I took my brother back to the airport then later we went to dinner at Marzano's in Parkland. I've not been to find of the place but this time we had a great meal. we were seated at a front window but then they had a 20 top birthday party right beside us - it was so noisy. Before we got out entrees I asked to be seated elsewhere in the restaurant which they gladly complied. My BD was the 29th and had signed up to teach all day. I made an apple crisp (needed to get rid of some apples) to take in to share with my paras. My wife worked the evening shift so I watched a couple of movies, had a couple of martinis, and called it a night. It was a boring BD but there you go... I bought myself a new/used rifle at a pawn shop for a present. lol I wanted to make sure I got something I liked.

I was neglect in posting pic of this steak I had - it was excellent and look forward to going back.

I got my rifle scoped and hope to get to the range soon if the wx can cooperate. I'll apply for a Nebraska deer license for 2018 and Iowa, as well. Iowa would be shotgun or ML, though. I'll work something out, hopefully.

Attachments

• #Delmonico.jpg
    #Delmonico.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 54
  • ##77 06.jpg
    ##77 06.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 58