How old is Net Cooking Talk?

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
We would have to verify with Doc but I think it was February 6, 2008.

I was late to join, didn't get her until the 8th. :whistling:

Maybe we should throw a birthday party?????

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Hey, cool, it's only a year old. Well, I will definitely help it grow. I know quite a few that moved over here will too!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Jim nailed it. Feb 6th 2008 was the birthday of Net Cooking Talk. The 1st birthday is just around the corner. :thumb:

I'll bring booze and cake.

Alright. Don't forget the Jaegermeister! :D

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Jim nailed it. Feb 6th 2008 was the birthday of Net Cooking Talk. The 1st birthday is just around the corner. :thumb:

ACK, my son talks about jaeger and red bulls.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I actually thought it had been around longer than that. I guess that is why it was still soooo new when I first joined!

homecook

I've actually got a bottle in my freezer. My 18 yr old ds got it for his b-day, needless to say it's a FULL bottle. :ohmy:

Barb

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Jaegermeister.....:dizzy: oh no, not more of that!!

Well, one shot every 3 beers and everything seemed to be OK for me. Just had a standard hangover the next day which meant sleeping in and stuffing my face.

Birthday party huh? Thats a great idea! Who is going to make the cake? :chef:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I actually thought it had been around longer than that. I guess that is why it was still soooo new when I first joined!

Heck yeah Sattie, you are one of the old timers here. :yum: You joined the 1st month we were open. :applause: :tiphat: :D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well, one shot every 3 beers and everything seemed to be OK for me. Just had a standard hangover the next day which meant sleeping in and stuffing my face.

Yep, that's a good way to do it. But don't forget the number one rule ... anytime someone says Jager out comes the bottle for anothe round of shots. :D :yum: Some people just like to mess with others and keep saying Jager! :eek: :yum:

Okay Barb, I gots to ask, what is a ds?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome. :thumb:
Those machines are kewl. I've seen them in bars. Some of them hold 3 bottles of Jager. :eek: Gets it to the perfect drinking temp for serving.
Do they sell those machines or do you have to know someone in the business?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome. Thanks for the link SK. Kind of expensive but nice to know I can get one. Many times we'll simply keep the bottle of Jager in the freezer. Works great. :thumb:

smoke king

Banned
Awesome. Thanks for the link SK. Kind of expensive but nice to know I can get one. Many times we'll simply keep the bottle of Jager in the freezer. Works great. :thumb:

It is nice, and fun to have, but I must caution you-having 4 bottles (the coils inside hold one full bottle) chilled and a pushbutton away more often than not ends badly!!:yum:

At least thats been my experience!!

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like you are Jager experienced. :D

For as completely blitzed as I was on that stuff, I remember what a perfect ass I made of myself as I qawked at the body piercings of a chubby submissive girl.... The whole experience was so embarrassing it became sobering.
Then I proceeded to get my own piercings and tattoos and slink ever so much farther into the demi monde...
But no...no more jagermeister for me. :hide2: