What's for dinner 11-20-10?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Chicken of some sort, maybe Catalina chicken, a special potato recipe from a friend, and another veg.. brussels sprouts, perhaps..

Leni

Zanchou is famous for their garlic sauce that is served with their chicken. I have a very good knockoff recipe for it. When I was still working the one on Van Nuys Blvd was not too far from the office.

FooD

Yeah, they've got good chicken. I just work a few blocks away from their Hollywood location. But besides good chicken I've read weird tragic things about their family and their business dealings.

I'm still doing carne asada tonight on the grill tonight, rain or clear skies.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Inspired by Joe V' Pasta Fagioli recipe, and on the strength of last weeks jalapeno effort, we've concocted today's offering..............

CWTT11-20-10007.jpg

the soup..............

CWTT11-20-10011.jpg

CWTT11-20-10017.jpg

with my Sunday Best Macaroni Salad............

CWTT11-20-10016.jpg

........and the whole deal !

CWTT11-20-10018.jpg

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
LT - when you make soup, you make SOUP! That looks so good, I may have to change my dinner plans. But I think there is just enough pork left fromlast night for two portions, plus I'll add some extra veggies. Your ABTs look luscious too, though.

sadie

Salad w/Vinaigrette, steamed Cauliflower & Carrots, Teriyaki Steak j(marinated in a wonderful sesame soyyaki), Baked Potato, Rasberry Pudding Cake.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
LT!! :w00t:

That is an awesome looking spread. Magnificent!! Hand me a few of those ABTs please!! :clap:

Mary, as I said in the other thread, that chili looks marvelous! Good job!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thx, leni; my Mom & pops made that dinner her/there; 'cept we usuLLy open some pseas, yum!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
We ate our (Franken Pantry) stuffed pork tenderloin leftovers with some steamed vegetables, and we decided this is one of the best things I've ever made. Jerry urged me to write down the recipe so that I don't forget how I made it...so I'll be doing that soon, and posting it.

Deelady

LOVELY Lucky!! Great looking meal!

Great looking Chili Mehend!

I made Beef barley soup...hit the spot for our cold foggy day!

Attachments

• food 421.jpg
    food 421.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 88
  • food 424.jpg
    food 424.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 89

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
LT - when you make soup, you make SOUP! That looks so good, I may have to change my dinner plans. But I think there is just enough pork left from last night for two portions, plus I'll add some extra veggies. Your ABTs look luscious too, though.

If you were closer y'all could come for soup !!

Believe it or not, I've never had ABT's till we made them last week; They were so great, we dood it agin !

..........Somebody tell me again; what does ABT stand for ? I seem to recall an Armadillo being involved...........