'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
eggplant parmesan!-
& i'm pickling a sauerbraten, too, 4 another 'nite

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Be sure to post a pic Aubrey :)

I was going to make a meat and two side dinner, but I don't have a lot of time for cooking this evening, so.. it's going to be a Marie Callender beef pot pie (love them, they're huge) topped with ketchup and a side veg... probably creamed corn or peas.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Your Marie Callendar pie sound wonderful. I wish we could buy them here. We have Art Walk tonight, so we may stop and grab a bite on our way home. There is a new Japanese restaurant downtown that we have been wanting to try.

K

Kimchee

Oven roasted BBQ chicken.... some sort of veggie... salad.

Leni

No idea yet. Hubby came home with a cold last night. It all depends on what he feels like.

Leni

All of those beautiful stews made me want some. Carrot soup for DH and beef stew for the rest of us.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Cubed up, dredged and browned bottom round roast. Simmered in beef broth, burgundy wine and mushrooms till tender, broth thickened (with flour and butter mashed to a paste), sour cream stirred in after removing from heat served over mashed taters (red & Yukon, butter, sea salt, ground peppercorns, sour cream & chives added) with a side of steamed & buttered Brussels sprouts.

111110_beef_mashed_sprouts.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
sorry for crappy pic... taken with my camcorder, my cord for my camera is MIA..lol

deluxe nachos - nachos,mexican blend cheeses,nacho cheese,black olives,salsa verde,taco meat,sour cream and avacodo

2bxnhd.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
sorry for crappy pic... taken with my camcorder, my cord for my camera is MIA..lol

deluxe nachos - nachos,mexican blend cheeses,nacho cheese,black olives,salsa verde,taco meat,sour cream and avacodo

2bxnhd.jpg
YUMMY!! What flavor are the chips? I mean are they traditional or those lime flavored ones?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
BEAUTIFUL grilled cheese LS!! Never had grilled cheese and roast beef before. It looks yummy!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
YUMMY!! What flavor are the chips? I mean are they traditional or those lime flavored ones?

plain old bite sized chips

everybodies food look great.... gotta start cooking for real soon.... just bought a smokie joe weber for $10 that looks none used...let the grilling begin..lol

mhend

Oh man! Everything looks sooooo good everbody! We went to Carrabba's for dinner. I had Chicken Marsala - Yum!

buckytom

Grill Master
we had chinese take out.

wonton soup, roast pork yat gaw mein soup, spring rolls, chicken teryaki on a stick, boneless bbq ribs, shrimp and broccoli, chicken and broccoli, and beef and broccoli, with a choice of brown or garlic sauces.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Quickie dinner on the run earlier.
Had some personal things I had to attend to, so the kitchen time was limited.

Beef pie and sauce (chili sauce) with peas (canned)

2010-11-11 18-58-02.324.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Sass, I haven't had beef pot pie in years. Now I want one!! YUMMY!!

K

Kimchee

Oven BBQ Chicken came out pretty good.
Mixed some of the BBQ sauce with melted butter and injected it into the meat...
Seared the breasts, then rubbed them with BBQ seasonings, baked 10 minutes.
Then lightly basted with BBQ sauce every 10 minutes until it was done.

Attachments

• OvenRoastBBQChick7.jpg
    OvenRoastBBQChick7.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 55
K

Kimchee

Thanks! My wife, who thinks chicken skin is disgusting unless crispy, appreciated the
searing before baking.
She got me some Maple-Habanero seasoning recently, and I used some of that on the bird. It was hot when sampled, but became very mellow when cooked.. almost couldn't
taste it at all. (darn.)