dinner nov 10th, 2010

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful meal you prepared for Percy and the girls Dee! ;)

Peeps, love your meal as always.. that tomato salad looks killer!
Very pretty on the red plate :)

mhend

Everyone's meals look so delicious!! Yum!!

We had beef stew for dinner and homemade butterscotch and choc. chip blondies for dessert. :)

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

mhend

Thanks Peeps and Sass! Peeps your pasta and Sass your steak both look fabulous! Dee your turkey dinner looks perfect! :)

Deelady

Oh oh oh oh I want one of those blonddies!!!! Perfect desert for tonight!! And thank you Mhend! And the soup looks comforting as well!

Sass she LOVES table foods! I can barely get her to eat much pureed foods these days. LOL but hey as long as she eats her veggies!

Guts

The pineapple pie was very good Guts. I passed the recipe onto Melinda whose husband loves pineapple and a few other people like Nancy and Pam. The only change that I think I'd make is maybe a little less sugar. I think that I'd like it better if it was a little more on the tart side.

I really like that pie, and I have had it made with Splenda before. Kinda like a Hawaiian apple pie hu.

Guts

Deelady
Tasty Turkey with all the trimmings. YUM

Peeps
looks like my dinner but jazzed up with chicken breast, thick sliced mushroom caps, fresh asparagus. Now I wish I hadn't used up all my chicken up in the soup I made.

Sass
I learn something new every day, thanks for letting me know what it was. Never heard of "Crashed Hot Potatoes" before.

mhend
I'm baking cookies now, so my sweet tooth is in check. But the Butterscotch and chocolate chip blondies are calling me.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Deelady
Tasty Turkey with all the trimmings. YUM

Peeps
looks like my dinner but jazzed up with chicken breast, thick sliced mushroom caps, fresh asparagus. Now I wish I hadn't used up all my chicken up in the soup I made.

Sass
I learn something new every day, thanks for letting me know what it was. Never heard of "Crashed Hot Potatoes" before.

mhend
I'm baking cookies now, so my sweet tooth is in check. But the Butterscotch and chocolate chip blondies are calling me.
Thank you Guts!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Wow, so many beautiful meals tonight!

Sass, that plate looks SO good. I really have to make those potatoes soon.

And Mary, your stew is beautiful. And those blondies! Did you really HAVE to take such an up close picture that we could almost reach out and taste it? Killer!

Perfect turkey, Dee - beautifully brown all over. Makes me kinda wish we were having turkey for Thanksgiving! SOON, I will cook one anyway.

Peeps - I love the look of your plate, with the alfredo and the chicken and wonderful skinny asparagus.

Let's see - we had meatloaf. I was busy all day and barely got dinner on the table, and didn't get any pictures taken, but it wasn't very beautiful, anyway. I did bake two batches of cinnamon rolls today - one for the coffee shop/bookstore I sell them to, and one as a thank you for some friends.

My computer won't be fixed until Friday at the earleist, because they had to send to Guadalajara for a new hard drive. Gulp.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Wow, so many beautiful meals tonight!

Sass, that plate looks SO good. I really have to make those potatoes soon.

And Mary, your stew is beautiful. And those blondies! Did you really HAVE to take such an up close picture that we could almost reach out and taste it? Killer!

Perfect turkey, Dee - beautifully brown all over. Makes me kinda wish we were having turkey for Thanksgiving! SOON, I will cook one anyway.

Peeps - I love the look of your plate, with the alfredo and the chicken and wonderful skinny asparagus.

Let's see - we had meatloaf. I was busy all day and barely got dinner on the table, and didn't get any pictures taken, but it wasn't very beautiful, anyway. I did bake two batches of cinnamon rolls today - one for the coffee shop/bookstore I sell them to, and one as a thank you for some friends.

My computer won't be fixed until Friday at the earleist, because they had to send to Guadalajara for a new hard drive. Gulp.
Thank you Karen!! Your dinner sounds yummy!! I need to make meatloaf soon!!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
I remember bread sauce from when I lived in England - it is delicious, and I don't know why it is not part of US cuisine. Yummy. Can you tell us how you make it, Ray?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oops, thank you Karen.
Yes... you must make the crash hot potatoes sometime.
I used Klondike Goldust (which I think are the same as a Yukon Gold).
Nice natural flavour in those potatoes, very good.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Thanks for the link, Sass!

Another great dinner thread :bounce:. Everything looks wonderful!