Whats cooking 11/15/10?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not sure about dinner but this was breakfast.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with browned sausage, sautéed veggies: red & green bell peppers, onions & mushroom (cooked in butter & chile oil) & a dollop of hot pepper paste on the side.

11510_eggs_sausage_peppers_mushrooms_onions.jpg

Any plans?

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
We've got the builders in and lights off all over the place - so quick & easy lasagna & garlic bread from the store.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We've got the builders in and lights off all over the place - so quick & easy lasagna & garlic bread from the store.
Sorry about the builders and lights putting you off but your planned dinner sounds yummy!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Dee's deeeelightful brat, pepper and onion dish, or swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes and a tomato dish I've been wanting to try.

Can't make up my mind.. it just feels so damn good having a day off and knowing I can cook. :)

K

Kimchee

Lasagna here too. Haven't made it in a while, so it's time.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Enjoy your day off, Sass. We're going out to dinner with some friends who are visiting from Chicago, and who first contacted us through our blog...very nice people. First, we'll meet here for some appetizers and drinks, and I'm stuffing some jalapenos with shrimp and cream cheese, then baking them with some bacon. I wouldn't call them ABTs, because I'm not grilling them, but I think they'll be good.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you Karen, I will.
Have fun with the friends, and those appies sound very good.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
That's the way i like to make my scrambled eggs peep and i like to add diced taters to it too. Yummy!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I had some extra time so I made homemade cheese ravioli to go with some leftover meatballs and sauce.The filling was cream cheese, ricotta, provolone, mild cheddar, Parmesan, eggs and parsley.

CheeseRavioli111510.jpg

mhend

Chicken fajitas - kindof. I put cheese on top and melted it in the oven, so I'm not really sure what you'd call it, but it was tasty! JoeV - your dinner looks beautiful! (I'm still trying to figure out the sizing on my camera. )

ChickenFajitaswithCheesesauce.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had some extra time so I made homemade cheese ravioli to go with some leftover meatballs and sauce.The filling was cream cheese, ricotta, provolone, mild cheddar, Parmesan, eggs and parsley.

CheeseRavioli111510.jpg

That looks sooooooooo good!! Now I want ravioli and meatballs!! YUMMY

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Broccoli (sautéed with fresh garlic EVOO & Grapeseed oil, sea salt, ground peppercorns & ground red pepper flakes) & mini penne topped with fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses & a side of sautéed mushrooms (EVOO & chile oil, fresh garlic, onion, oregano, sea salt, ground peppercorns & ground red pepper flakes).

111510_broccoli_penne_sauteed_mushrooms.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Nice dinners everyone! I made another entry for Franken Pantry VI tonight. I posted the details there.

Attachments

• franken-pantry-VI.jpg
    franken-pantry-VI.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 131

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
cant wait to get my usb cord for my camera back..lol
until then still sorry for crappy pix

leftover pierogies, wieners & beans,egg,toast

28ulauo.jpg

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
DW & I had dinner with friends in a Naples restaurant - all you can eat stone crabs..

Don't ask.... lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Wow you all, nice.. NICE dinners.
I got lazy and just made the meatballs and threw them over some smushed gold taters, with my sliced baby carrots.

2010-11-15 17-56-08.942.jpg

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Sass, that looks so good. I'll have to start bringing a fork with me to the computer - just reach in there and grab a bite!