What's cooking 11/14?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
HOLY COW!! I did a double take. You really started this thread early LOL

Yes please share you dough recipe. AND pictures of the finished creation!!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
I already have three different kinds of dried beans soaking to make that wonderful Tuscan soup that Lee posted a few days ago.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
my version of Cincinnati Chil

still taking pics with camcorder:sorry:

8win4j.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have another ball of pizza dough from TJ's - whole wheat. So pizza for dinner.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'll probably go to The Point and pick up a large soup of the day, and maybe one of their pulled pork sandwiches.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I finally made those Chiles Rellenos I've been talking about for days. The pics weren't good, but the Chiles were the best we've ever had.

I've never made them at home before. After these, I won't order them out again!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
ok so i posted yesterdays dinner in todays thread...this is actually todays dinner...the thread was started b4 it was a new day here:whistling:

Pierogies with bacon,onions and sour cream with a side of pecan smoked beef sausage

vr3hxx.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Better late than never LOL

Whole wheat pizza crust topped with EVOO, plain tomato sauce, fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses, shredded mozzarella, fresh garlic, fresh basil, oregano, sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes, rosemary, thyme, browned sausage, sautéed veggies: red & green bell peppers, onions & mushroom.

Sautéed red & green bell peppers, onions

Red_green_peppers_onions.jpg

Mushrooms added

Red_green_peppers_mushrooms_onions.jpg

Browned sausage

browned_sausage.jpg

Finished pizza

11410_whole_wheat_pizza_saus_peppers_onion_mushroom.jpg

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Wow, that looks like a pizza I could really dig into - beautiful job, Peeps.

I made Tuscan bean soup, using Lee's recipe as a base, but (being me) I added stuff. I used regular bacon. I had a bunch of vegetables, including fresh tomatoes and mushrooms, that needed to be used, plus I added a few links of Italian sausage. I cooked three kinds of beans from scratch, and I think it might have been the best soup I ever made. Plus it was a little healthier than the heavy, rich stuff we have been eating lately!

Attachments

• DSCF0738.jpg
    DSCF0738.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 75

Guts

Karen Good job, It's cooling off here, and makes for good soup weather. I haven't had a good bowl of beans since moms passing away. I'm just never had any luck making bean anything / soup, or chili..

mhend

Soup looks wonderful Karen and Peeps, that pizza is making my mouth water!!! Bams - I need to learn how to make pierogies too because those look fantastic!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
ok so i posted yesterdays dinner in todays thread...this is actually todays dinner...the thread was started b4 it was a new day here:whistling:

Pierogies with bacon,onions and sour cream with a side of pecan smoked beef sausage

vr3hxx.jpg
YUMMY!! Any leftovers?