What are we eating TGIF 11/5/10?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
B/S chicken breasts are the plan but one never knows!! LOL

Plans?

buckytom

Grill Master
i've been forewarned that dw has errands to run and is going to the gym after dinner, so it's up to me to go food shopping and make dinner.

i'm thinking of making my version of jacques pepin's "red snapper with chorizo, potatoes, and clams".

if not, then possibly clam chowdah.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
here's my 4:30 in the morning food; also crabmeat-stuffed lobster tail 4 dinner

Attachments

• !cid__Picture056.jpg
    !cid__Picture056.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 109
  • !cid__Picture058.jpg
    !cid__Picture058.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I'm making the chinese challenge tonight. I've been anxious to try Qsis's egg foo yung, and tonight's the night!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I may be making sub gum chicken chow mein & jasmine rice (or maybe fried rice).

vyapti

I'm making linguine in a sweet yogurt curry. I'm not sure about the kofta. It depends on when I can get out of work.

5148917670_71ed8c2b01.jpg

Leni

All kinds of leftovers again tonight. I had no idea how much was in the refrig. I just set everything out on the counter and let DH and DD pick what they wanted to eat. Then they nuked it. Worked beautifully. I may even have enough for tomorrow nights dinner. Deending on what's left tonight I just may toss everything into a pot and make either a stew or a soup. We'll see.

K

Kimchee

Leftovers here too. Tuna casserole and other mysterious items are lurking in the fridge....

Leni

Yep! As long as it hasn't turned into a lab experiment. I found of few of those yesterday. :whistling:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Did a lot of running around today. So we stopped for something to eat at Charlie Brown's, it was more of dinner than lunch. So I will have something later. I went to TJ's and picked up tomatoes, basil, grapeseed oil, brie, blue cheese, crackers, pink salt crystals and a cherry crumb pie!! So dinner will probably be tomato salad with cheese & crackers. I also picked up some natural almond butter & natural peanut butter no sugar added to either and they taste so good!! The oils seperate and float on the top and you need to stir it up first. Most of the peanut butters you buy have the natural peanut oil removed and replaced with a lower quality oil. Reminds me of the peanut butter my mom would get from the health food store when I was a kid. I may have some of each on celery sticks as a snack. Also diet pomegranate soda and diet black cherry soda.

Last edited:

Guts

No Peeps if you look at the link there is a picture of the chili sauce I used. Have to find the paste yet, I think they have it at Albertsons a store here on the left coast.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Lots of yummy plans for tonight! I am also trying the NCT challenge tonight - I have some shrimp marinating and will make shrimp/vegetables in garlic chile sauce with some noodles.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
No Peeps if you look at the link there is a picture of the chili sauce I used. Have to find the paste yet, I think they have it at Albertsons a store here on the left coast.
OH now I get it!! LOL I looked at them backwards. TeeHee

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
WOW - that looks wonderful, mhend! Great picture, too. I can see every little individual grain of yummy rice...