Sushi; Miami Ink; Lohan and a kid - photos

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
A picture essay! Weird day!!!!!

I got up to a foot of snow this morning and drove into the office, then I went back to my place to catch a cab to the airport. Ever see Caddy Shack? Bill Muray? This was his brother. HAD to be looked just like him and he spoke JUST like him from the movie. Very Funny.
So I go to Ohare airport.

pict0129gw5.jpg

and guess who I saw walking in at the same time I did!?!?!?!

pict0127le3.jpg

Yeah... she looked EXACTLY like Lindsay but with smaller nicer boobs!!!

And as it turns out... WE WERE ON THE SAME FLIGHT!!!! Whats the chance????!

So I hop in the plane

pict0135mu8.jpg

And encounter bad turbulance but thats fine except I have some major gas going on because of the Mexican dinner from last night.
Anyhow, we land.
pict0139gu3.jpg

Deadly Sushi

I get out of the plane and realize that Miami Int'l is a shit hole. I hop in a bus and get to the hotel. Its nice!

pict0156il0.jpg

I got a killer deal for a HUGE room (its a suite for only $99!!) because it only has a cot to sleep in. I dont care!

pict0146xa4.jpg

Above photo is only 1/4 of the room! This makes me hungry so I look where I want to eat and wait for a cab outside

pict0164sq2.jpg

I go to a sushi place because the tab is on the company and heck I just saved them $200 from the room THEY wanted me in. So I get to the restaurant
pict0170zn1.jpg

And what happens when Im waiting for my food you ask???????
This darn kid keeps comming over and smiling at me as she puts things from OTHER tables..... on MINE.

pict0167az7.jpg

Yup. She seemed to like ol chubby Deadly Sushi and his ugly snaggle tooth. Because she put a LOT of things on my table....

pict0168nx9.jpg

Thats only HALF of the things she put on there. The server (who was hot but was crappy) took the other things away before this.

Ok....... I will finish the rest tomorrow! Wait till I tell you about me going into the show Miami Ink while it was being filmed for TLC! Did I get a tatoo related to Doctor Who? Or didnt I???? lol

Deadly Sushi

Ok..... So I have watched TLC's Miami Ink a few times. Kinda cool even though Im not a tattoo guy. So after the not so great sushi (it looked great though!) I walked a few blocks over to check the scene out.

pict0178va6.jpg

Well... they moved a few doors down to a larger place. I went in and checked out thier custom bike on display!

pict0173tk1.jpg

Pretty damn COOL!!!!
thumb.gif
So I wandered over an asked the VERY talented skin paint ink guy how much for a tattoo of a TARDIS on my large muscle on my arm.

pict0174ql7.jpg

Thats him to the right. He didnt know what a TARDIS was. I was dissapointed. But he said for a 3x3 inch it would be about $200. I guess thats fair. So I got out of their after he said good luck on my appointment the next day (VERY nice dude!!!!!
thumb.gif
) and I walked out and back down the street.

pict0181ig8.jpg

Saw some great looking pizza! And then I went to the HQ of Miami Vice to talk to Crocket and Tubbs. We looked around with disgruntled stares and talked in 'vice' talk. (ie somethin bad is goin' down and "You ever hear of the Miranda act or is that just another Latin dancer to you?" )
pict0183ma4.jpg