SilverSage and I had dinner last night!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
She was in the area, and called me to see if I was free for dinner. I was, and we met halfway between her hotel and my house, at a very popular Italian restaurant in Andover, MA called "The Chateau".

We had never met in person before, but you'd never know it - we gabbed as if we'd grown up together! She told me all about visiting and cooking with VeraBlue in New Orleans, and what she and Sous Chef have been up to (may be moving from Florida to North Carolina).

SS and I shared a deluxe pizza (delicious!), since she said she hasn't had a good pizza in a long time.

It was a delightful evening, and I hope to meet up with her again!

In the photo below, SS is on the left.

Lee

Attachments

• SilverSage and me at Chateau 8-9-14.jpg
    SilverSage and me at Chateau 8-9-14.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 26

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome pic. Glad to hear SS is doing well and both you ladies are looking good. ...and that pizza looks delish.
I know exactly what you mean Lee. I've met folks that I've only known through the forums and for a first time meeting face to face it's as if we've know each other forever. It's one of the things I love about forums. Cheers to you both. :beer:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I am glad to hear that she is doing well. I always enjoyed her posts. Yeah! The pizza looks great!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Looks like y'all had a great time! I miss her. Her culinary knowledge is way up there, and she was a great asset to the forum. I wish her well.