Tyler's Ultimate

Ralphanator

Tyler Florence is one of my Favorites Chefs right now!! His show is on The Food Network Tyler's Ultimate does it all from Fish and Chips to Prime Rib!

buckytom

Grill Master
that seems to be his bag. to cut through the 40 billion available recipes for commonly known or classic dishes, and make a good one that's not too difficult.

i like the show too. :a1:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
My mom and I got a good giggle out of the apple pie episode. He came to Shaker Heights, Ohio to help a woman make an apple pie for her father's birthday. I am sure it was a tasty pie but to be kind, it looked "rustic". My mom couldn't believe her eyes--that that was the Ultimate Apple Pie and said that I could make a better one. lol

That being said, I saw Tyler live at one of the Fabulous Food shows. He is a nice guy with a great personality. I like him. However, some of my friends call him foodnetwork beefcake.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've always enjoyed his show but don't catch it often anymore. I do have a few of his recipes that I love especially his Texas Chili recipe which is excellent.

PanchoHambre

That being said, I saw Tyler live at one of the Fabulous Food shows. He is a nice guy with a great personality. I like him. However, some of my friends call him foodnetwork beefcake.

Funny. I dont mind him but I have found many of my female friends (and my mom) find him icky... I never really understood their distaste as to me he seems less offensive than many:confused: