Jumbo Jetliner Mysteriously Disappears off Radar!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
This is an accident, not a terror attack at all.

After 9/11 hundred thousands innocent civilians died because of some lunatic persons. Americans and many others.

:mellow:

Not same again, ok?

Sorry, I would hate to have to dispute you, but the speculation here is that this was no accident either, as it is thought that either one or both of the pilots had intentionally brought the plane down and crashed it into the ocean.

Remember the radio response being turned off intentionally and the plane purposely deviating from its intended route by making a sharp left turn in the air? There was no SOS distress signal, no sign at all of a problem being reported by the flight crew, which left ground control scrambling to try to find out where the craft might have gone to. :sad:

Saliha

Also no organization hasn´t take responsibility of this matter at all.

:mellow:

Why not even "al-qaeda"? Because it was an accident, not any kind of attack.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Not an accident or an attack, Saliha, but it sounds more like sabotage is the culprit.

Note that I said in my post above that the problem with ID'ing the bodies might now be quite similar to the situation on 09-11, since all of the victims on the plane are probably mutilated.

It's been over 2 weeks now since the plane went down, and it seems that they are no closer to finding anything than they were last weekend. An ocean, at times, leaves no traces, and THIS is probably why it is taking so long to try to locate where the wreckage might be.

And from what it seems like, there wasn't any fire before or after impact. Ask yourself; Why was the transponder and flight recorder turned off intentionally? Why did the plane make that sharp left turn and head toward or near Australia? Why were all attempted communications with the plane falling on deaf ears? Why did some think that the plane might have landed somewhere on land undetected?

Two many questions and no answers.

Yes Adillo303, that was not the proper way to tell the families that their loved ones were all killed. It could've and should've been handled far better than that.

Saliha

Sabotage against who then? By one theory there were fire on the plane what brought carbon monoxide to air and all died before the last fall.

:huh:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Sabotage against who then? By one theory there were fire on the plane what brought carbon monoxide to air and all died before the last fall.

:huh:

Was this on the news? Didn't hear about it that I can remember. :ohmy:

Saliha

News in my country yes. We might read news from different sources. That plane has flied by the automatic control until the last fall. The most mercy situation was that all were unconscious when died.

:neutral:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Then why did the plane make that sharp turn when it wasn't supposed to? The last thing that was heard from the cockpit crew was; "Goodnight." Nothing else.

If there was a fire, then why didn't the crew alert ground control if they thought that they were in danger? If everyone became unconscious & died before the plane touched the water, then why wasn't an alert sent out before it happened? oh. Communications had ceased.

Everything to me indicates that the craft more than likely was DELIBERATELY brought down, and until we learn more, then maybe that is when I might think different. Things just don't add up and everything just doesn't seem right to me. :furious:

Saliha

As the news here have told: it was night and nobody couldn´t call help by mobile (no base stations for mobiles on the sea). If the pilots were unconscious, others couldn´t open the door to the cabin.

The "sharp turn" maybe as the automatic pilot. Good night might be last message to the dear friend.

Shermie

Site Supporter
We won't know for sure what happened until the "black box" and flight recorder are both found. That should be there #1 priority. Trying to determine what caused the big plane to lose all of its occupants before cashing at sea.

Shermie

Site Supporter
As the news here have told: it was night and nobody couldn´t call help by mobile (no base stations for mobiles on the sea). If the pilots were unconscious, others couldn´t open the door to the cabin.

The "sharp turn" maybe as the automatic pilot. Good night might be last message to the dear friend.

Now, the theory is that over 100 pieces of debris was supposedly found floating on the water via satellite pictures.

The race is back on again to try to go back out there and possibly reconfirm those findings. :sad:

Saliha

Yes you are right. "Black boxes" have to find the first. Unfortunately the sea in there is kilometers deep.

:huh: I think I read from somewhere that it is 3 km deep. They need diving robot for that.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Probably about a mile or two down.

They're gearing up to try to send one or two robot submarines down to take some pics and retrieve the "black box" & recorder.

They are scheduled to be flown in on a 747 cargo freighter, possibly to Austrailia.

Saliha

This remind to me destiny of MS Estonia (ship what sinked in the Baltic sea at 1994 and over 800 people died).

Countries near decided that the sea will be they grave.

Maybe the sea will be the grave also victims of that plane too.

:sad:

Guts

It just seems funny to me that they do not have one piece of the plane cushion life preserver anything! All they have is pictures. I would just like to see some proof that the plane did go down in this area.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
kindly unpukify yourself.

language is always taxing.

"funny" in US English means not only humorous
but also "odd"

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
Guts -

curiously, in the end, they may find more of this 777 than other aircraft.

the 777 construction is largely "composite" - an all aluminum frame/skeleton is like way sorta' heavier than water and sinks quite nicely.

composites are plastic resins, carbon fibre, and honeycomb structures.
these are much more apt to float / stay awash / be of neutral buoyancy than "traditional" aircraft construction debris.

the 777 is also "fly by wire" - which presents huuuuu-mongous problems with the "fire killed all electrical power" theories. no plane flies with control surfaces "locked up as last" for hours and hours.

Shermie

Site Supporter
In reality, they can't officially confirm anything, even with the supposed pics that were said to be taken by satellite. So in all essence, it would seem to me that they are right back where they started.

Honeycomb parts & seat bottoms which would definitely float on the water, since they are made from very lightweight materials. Also Styrofoam and / or paper cups which are most often used in coach, would float on the surface of the water. Anything with the airline's logo is also evidence of the plane's location as well.

Guts

My point exactly Sherman the seat conditions I believe are used for flotation devices you would think that they can find at least one of them. They actually have no physical pieces of this so-called crash zone that indicate it was this plane. Maybe as the weather clears they may be able to get to these things that are floating on top of the water and confirm whether or not it is actually the plane.

Leni

Sahila, 'funny' can also mean 'strange' or as in this case 'the facts don't make sense'. English is such a difficult language to learn.

Guts

No kidding Leni … I see that I put seat conditions instead of seat cushions… I need to start reading my replies more closely damned Dragon LOL

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
They're gearing up to try to send one or two robot submarines down to take some pics and retrieve the "black box" & recorder.

There are two boxes, both painted International Orange. One is the flight data recorder and will retain retrievable data. The second is the cockpit voice recorder and it is a continuous loop design. It used to be 45 minutes but for most planes has been increased to two hours if my retired memory is correct. If the cockpit was quiet the final two hours there will be nothing on the voice recorder.

Saliha

Sahila, 'funny' can also mean 'strange' or as in this case 'the facts don't make sense'. English is such a difficult language to learn.

I know this thing. English is so different language than my own.

:kiss: and oh boy... my language is the most difficult to learn. I know it as I am the teacher of it. As foreign language.

The most difficult languages in the world: Mandarine China, Classic Arabic and Finnish.

:WitchBrewsSmiley: I speak two of them.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Their search efforts were put off again early this morning because of severe weather conditions. Hopefully, tomorrow.

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
well, Sherm, whaddya' think?

the batteries are technically dead, or more deader depending on whether the 'they done stored them wrong' story is right/wrong/indifferent.

the conspiracy theories will go on for decades.

here's mine:
some high level Chinese muck-a-muck was smuggling something on the plane, got found out, decided to make the plane and all evidence disappear.
there was that mysterious phone call just before departure....

the Chinese 'found' the first floating wreckage.
the Chinese 'found' the first ping - perhaps they tossed a couple emergency beacons there at 15,000 feet depth to create a diversion? was the prior search area getting too close?

perhaps the Chinese smuggler does not _want_ the plane to be found?

oh, ma'haid.... too many theories . . . I need some aspirin.....