Prayers for LuckyTrim on Wednesday

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I just wanted to let y'all know that LuckyTrim will be in surgery tomorrow (Wednesday) and could use our thoughts and prayers that everything goes well and all the tests come back negative.

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Terry, I'll be sending positive love and thoughts of healing, like right now and when my head hits the pillow, when I say my sleepy nightly rosary.

Wasabi

LuckyTrim..............
religiousmask.gif

Bilby

Thanks Terry for the head's up.

Good luck Lucky! I am sure you will breeze through it. Looking forward to your return post.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Best wishes for the procedure LT. Prayers & good thoughts on the way.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Lucky, we wish you the best. Well wishes, thoughts and prayers that you will have the best possible outcome.

Andy

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I will be thinking of you tomorrow and will add you to my prayer list, Luckytrim. Best wishes.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hurry back LT, I want some more unique vegetable recipes :)
All the best of health and happiness to you.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Good luck with the procedure LT and my wife and I will keep you in our thoughts.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way from us! Hang in there!!!

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I just wanted to let y'all know that LuckyTrim will be in surgery tomorrow (Wednesday) and could use our thoughts and prayers that everything goes well and all the tests come back negative.

Any update on LT? I've been thinking about him....

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
DanDiamond spoke with Lucky's wife and she told him the surgery went very well and it looks like he will not need further treatment. He'll be in the hospital a few more days but hopefully he'll be back here soon. Looks like all our thoughts and prayers worked!

homecook

That is such good news!!

Thank you Terry and Dan for letting us know. We have a great group (family) here.....