I am not wanted

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Bump!
I am beginning to feel that way for one reason or another.
Possibly some have gotten info on a forum I was previously and at times still active on, when I CHOOSE to be.
It has nothing at all to do with the time I spend here.

Certain people need to stop digging and just enjoy who we are right here and NOW on THIS forum!
I'm not sure I understand, Sass, but are you saying that someone is messing with you for being on another forum, too? Because that shouldn't be happening to you. I'd be willing to bet that at least half of the people here are on other forums, too. For lots of different reasons. It doesn't have anything to do with anything! It doesn't make you disloyal or indicate that you are unhappy with this forum. Variety is the spice of life!!!

Kei

Bump!
I am beginning to feel that way for one reason or another.
Possibly some have gotten info on a forum I was previously and at times still active on, when I CHOOSE to be.
It has nothing at all to do with the time I spend here.

Certain people need to stop digging and just enjoy who we are right here and NOW on THIS forum!
I'm sorry somebody is picking on you. Just put them on ignore for a while. :neutral:

Biskit

I'd like to hunt 'em down and hound 'em until they find someone else to bother!
But, that's just me!

CharlieD

Hey, I've been baned for less. There is no fair and unbiased on internet.

As far as horses, I really did not understand what the whole problem was, but I have to admit in my non-kosher days Horse salami was the best treat, yum.

leolady

You can bet I will NEVER let you near my Lady Ashen!

After my new/old love R.O.T.; she is the love of my life!!!

LADYASHEN.jpg

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Now you've done it, started posting horse pics! :applause:

Here's Peace, have to look around for pics of the others.

Jim

Attachments

• peace_sm.jpg
    peace_sm.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 263

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Sass I am glad the situation is sorted. You deserve to be wherever you want to be.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
How many horses do you have Jim?:in_love:

Two plus one. :mrgreen:

Peace and Autumn (3 yo mare) are ours and right now one more, a foster named Cowboy for a rescue organization, The Ginger Snap Girls. Cowboy is a 25 yo gentleman with arthritis.

Jim

Biskit

One of these fellers has been known to be a horse's a$$ at times. Not gonna tell ya who, though.:wink:

Attachments

• DSCF0542.jpg
    DSCF0542.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 112

Biskit

Pretty hard to be a horse's ass to you, M'Dear! You're too nice a gal to deserve such treatment.
Smooches back!

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
That's horrible! I'd leave too and join a "save the horses" campaign just to piss them off! I do that with a few campaigns now, lol
And good for you for expressing your opinion, you go girl!!