What's cooking NCT Sunday, 7-30-17 to Saturday, 8-5-17?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Nothing set but tonight will probably be the other half of the stuffed shells I froze. Quick meal to put together just add sauce and cheese.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
DD brought home Wawa Hoagiefest Italian sub. Hub and I split it and I will have a bowl of chicken soup later if I'm hungry.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Carpaccio over lightly dressed arugula with a mustard aioli and parm cheese, plus marinated mushrooms, and parm crusted deep fried cauliflower with agliata.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Dinner was good and should have gotten some pictures of my plate.

Mr. Lightning enjoyed his sweet potato and salmon share.
He'd better not get used to it.

:smile:

Embryodad

Had some meatballs cooked in tomato sauce; and bean & onions with elbow macaroni that DD brought over.
Cherry and Blueberry danish from ShopRite market bakery.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I think today I'll just throw together something quick from the fridge and cupboard.

Ham, the new box of smoked gouda Triscuits I've been dying to open, grapes and a yogurt.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Tuesday's Effort ;
Fried Chicken Nuggies with a Teriyaki Glaze, Yellow Rice w/ sweet pepper bits, peas and the last of the big carrots.... and the ever-present salad...

Chicken Nuggets Teriyaki.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Dogboa had started some short ribs braised in wine, etc. over the weekend and he finished them up last night by adding roasted potatoes, carrots, and pearl onions. It was really good. I'll probably have some for brunch when I get around to eating today.

Johnny West

Due to heat and smoke there will be no cooking here. Tonight is tuna salad lettuce wraps with kalamata olives and anchovies on the side.

Dados1950

Kamut salad with oranges, leeks, walnuts & bleu cheese topped with roasted Barramundi (light, white fish)....very healthy....

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It's my birthday and I have no clue what's for dinner. Got to go grocery shopping so I'll decide there.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had a very bad allergy attack that turned into a severe sinus infection. So after grocery shopping I was wiped out. DD cooked. We had Chicken ala king over rice with green beans.
And birthday cake - chocolate cake with strawberry preserves and chocolate custard between the layers, whip cream frosting and toasted coconut pressed around the side.

picture.php

Embryodad

I had a very bad allergy attack that turned into a severe sinus infection. So after grocery shopping I was wiped out. DD cooked. We had Chicken ala king over rice with green beans.
And birthday cake - chocolate cake with strawberry preserves and chocolate custard between the layers, whip cream frosting and toasted coconut pressed around the side.

picture.php
DD gets those severe sinus infections too. I used to get them, but I guess it's because my sinus drains ok.
Feel better peeps. See the Dr for the sinus infection. Nice cake!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
DD gets those severe sinus infections too. I used to get them, but I guess it's because my sinus drains ok.
Feel better peeps. See the Dr for the sinus infection. Nice cake!
Thank you Jimmy. This was so bad both my eyes were so swollen there was no "depression" under my eyes and underneath and my eye lids has a rash that burns like fire. Doctor gave me 6 prescriptions. I have never been this bad before.

Here's dessert

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Hope your B-day ended better than it started!

We each made our own chili last night.