so ill & that sucks--

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
that won't go away-- between puking, sweating, dry-heaving & headaches---damn, i snooze 4 2 daze then 2 nites, & i'm beat-- i'm gonna look either into inpatient unless they'll prescribe a /24/7 homecare nurse-- cannot take being so weak any further, & i'm weak as weak gets-- i've got a treatment team, & they're kinda lost, so i hafta take charge-- i would luv to snooze & not be ill, 'cept you gotta take matters that they cannot onto yourself-- kinda sad--

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
nurses gave me a dial; we're gonna wait & see-- 'twas so ill & so few ago, i'll get to fretting kinda easily--

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
All that sounds horrible. Prayers for you Aubrey.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
What doc says.
You worry me kiddo.
Will be thinking about and praying for you, always.:heart:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks yins guys; i've this thought-- parkinsons runs in my family, i didn't mention that, & that i would watch my Grandma on weekends & during summers of 5th, 6th grade-- i'd make her food & bathe & dress her, & we would chit-chat & so forth-- watch television-- i saw her going thru that, & i'm shaking same as she would-- i'm so afraid that may be wrong-- i'm gonna get a neurologist via my PCP-- i could be wrong, tho i could swear they thought her's began w/ flu-- not due to that; that is when she got ill, tho; TY 4 ur thoughts & Prayers~~ luv yins--

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
keeping my wits, yet goin' nuts-- it's 4 my Mom-- gotta look toward Moms-- they make us & raise us, so it's our turn--