Cowboy Hash.

Shermie

Site Supporter
003-jpg.886

Has anyone ever made this before? It's really easy to do!

Here it is. Made the Cowboy Hash!
I modified it, and instead of using the Taco Seasoning & chili powder which are packed away for moving, I used some Tabasco Chipotley & BBQ sauce in place of it.

Ingredients;

1/2 cup each, chopped;
Onion, celery, green pepper & garlic.
1/8 cup oil.
2 T butter.
1-lb ground beef.
1 can whole kernel corn, drained.
1 can baked beans.
1 cup BBQ sauce.
1-1/2 cups cubed potatoes, boiled.
1/2 teaspoon each;
Garlic powder, Sylvia's Seasoning, salt & pepper.

Directions;

Heat oil & butter in large skillet. Add chopped veggies. Cook & stir until soft and lightly browned.
Add ground beef and brown until no longer pink. Add drained corn, baked beans & BBQ sauce. Add boiled potatoes and seasonings.

Adjust seasonings if desired.

Cook mixture for about 15 - 20 minutes. Serve alone or over hot cooked rice. :bbq:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice one-pot meal!

Speaking of pots, is that Calphalon you have there, Sherm?

And are you moving again?

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
Nice one-pot meal!

Speaking of pots, is that Calphalon you have there, Sherm?

And are you moving again?

Lee

That pan is a Rachael Ray Hard Anodized one. I also have the matching 8 quart stockpot. Both lids are interchangeable with each.

I'm living at a friend's house until I find an apartment. Still looking, but I will need a subsidized one, to avoid having to pay high market rent. :mellow:

Shermie

Site Supporter
That pan is a Rachael Ray Hard Anodized one. I also have the matching 8 quart stockpot. Both lids are interchangeable with each.

I'm living at a friend's house until I find an apartment. Still looking, but I will need a subsidized one, to avoid having to pay high market rent. :mellow:

I just made some more. Only THIS time, I DICED the potatoes instead of cubing them. :bbq3:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Just made another one yesterday. It's all gone! :cooking:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 165