What's Cooking NCT? 05.01-07.2016

Johnny West

Today it's vegetarian stuffed peppers with basmati rice. I've got a new bottle of Piri-Piri for hot.

I'm trying to figure out what I want for a last meal before going to hospital - maybe Bob's Burger's fsih and chips. I dunno?

Domestic Goddess

Today we're having...

Egg Rolls (with quite a variety of dipping sauces)

Deep Fried Whole Pickles Stuffed with Cream Cheese

Deviled Eggs

Speckled Blonde Brownies

Last edited by a moderator:

Embryodad

Today it's vegetarian stuffed peppers with basmati rice. I've got a new bottle of Piri-Piri for hot.

I'm trying to figure out what I want for a last meal before going to hospital - maybe Bob's Burger's fsih and chips. I dunno?
Lots of luck at the hospital JW.... Hope all goes well, and healing comes fast!
God Bless.

Keep us posted soon as you can!

Embryodad

The City chicken dinner came out fine. Plenty to eat; and with lots of leftovers for the kids lunches or whatever.
The cake they bought I didn't like. They got a ice cream cake made with mint flavoring.
Chocolate chip mint is not one of my favorites. Thack goodness DD made a giant chocolate chip cookie in a pizza pan.

Ironman

🍺
Tonight I'm having 2 half pound Reese's peanutbutter cups. Good stuff. :D

image.jpg

Johnny West

Tonight was fish and chips at Bob's Burgers. Who know what my next meal will be?

Attachments

• #######Bob's.jpg
    #######Bob's.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 297

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Tonight is planned to be fried boneless/skinless chicken strips on top of a salad.

Embryodad

Tonight, she's gonna be Macaroni's with meatballs. Tina girl is making the sauce.
Got fresh Italian loaf of bread from Anthony & Sons bakery.
I am already sneaking the bread and eating it with butter.

Embryodad

Well .... today, supper will be Egg plant Parm, and fresh Tina made Pumpkin Pies.
Tina girl is cooking today.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Made THIS yesterday evening. Cowboy hash.

Came out very good! It's all gone! :piesmiley1:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 329

Embryodad

Looks good Shermie....
Did you eat it out of the pot like a cowboy? hahahahahaha

What's in it?? ....recipe? Please

Shermie

Site Supporter
Looks good Shermie....
Did you eat it out of the pot like a cowboy? hahahahahaha

What's in it?? ....recipe? Please

Thanks!

Served it on plates. I believe that I posted the recipe in the Beef section. I'll look. :cooking:

Embryodad

I just had soup for supper. Tina has a Big cast iron dutch oven 9.5 Qt filled with Halupki ( stuffed cabbages ) cooking. I'm up to watch them when they are done.
I took one from the side to test, and instead of using a big serving spoon, I used the fork.
Hard to balance on a fork, and P L O P ! right on the floor, and the filling blew right out of the cabbage leaf. Well.... I scopped it up, and threw it on a paper plate; kissed it up to GOD, and ate it! LOL ....

Darn, it was good!

Johnny West

Hospital food, which as I recall isn't all that bad. :readytoeat:

It wasn't bad, but I was there such a short time, I never got the personalized meals I ordered and jut got the specials of the day. Yesterday's beef and noodles for lunch was very good as I haven't had traditional b&n's for years.

Tonight is KFC extra crispy and all the trimmings. I had a leg thigh at hospital for dinner last night but it wasn't he best.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I had some balsamic pulled pork that I had frozen, so I pulled it out last night and had it over egg noodles. Night before last I made some mustard greens and cornbread dressing, so I'll have that tonight.