All-Clad Ultimate Chicken Roaster

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Wow that is expensive for a roasting pan. I spent less than $100 for my wife's George Forman Rotisserie roaster that doesn't tie up the oven and cooks perfectly every time.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I'm drooling over this, Sass. I know it's outrageously expensive and it would take up a lot of room but OMG, I would love to have this!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Probably not, but it would look spectacular on my open shelving! (I know, I know - that sounds so girly.)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For a roasted chicken, this is akin to beer can. So yeah, it would make a better chicken in that the chicken is suspended in air, not bathing in the fat and getting soggy. The skin would be crispy 360 degrees about the bird. Very nice.

Plus, it would be a great serving platter. Just take it straight from the oven and to the table. Naturally, you have to pull it off to a board for slicing. But the bottom pan also has your vegetables. Not bad at all.

I’d like one of these!

There is a post here somewhere where someone did a beer can chicken in a pan so that they could roast vegetables at the same time.

Same concept. The beer can version costs a few dollars.

This version is pricey, but it’s SS and very elegant looking. I like it! :clap:

chowhound

Very cool design, but I too don't understand the price.
Not when this one is 30 bucks and basically does the same thing. As a matter of fact, I think I'll order this one later today. I like the handles on the pan and don't always have a can readily available when I make BCC.

When you get it Sass, you can be the first to write a review!

As far as carving goes, I leave my beer can chicken right on the holder to carve it up.