The "Breakfast" thread

Deelady

Wow my breakfast pales in comparison to the previous pics but it was tasty :D Breakfast burito with breakfast patties (from Tennessee Pride roll) cream cheese scrambled eggs and hot sauce.

Attachments

• garden 222.jpg
    garden 222.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 396

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Well, I'll sure take one! YUM! I just coffee and raisin toast this morning.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
think i'll dine on a packet of prunes & then some milk, later. this is lunchtime, i know, though it's breakfast 4 me.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Breakfast this morning:

Attachments

• breakfast07242011.jpg
    breakfast07242011.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 248

Leni

I decided to experiment today. I beat four eggs together with Ortega's diced green chilies, a mixture of Mexicans cheeses then scrambled the whole thing with salt and pepper. I topped the eggs with salsa and sour cream with sliced avocado on the side. It came out pretty good but next time I'll add more of the chilies.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Well, looks like I made almost the same breakfast as the last one I posted :lol: I made wheat toast instead of biscuits and I "smothered" the hash browns.

Attachments

• breakfast08252011.jpg
    breakfast08252011.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 214

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Hopefully it's going to be a productive weekend when it comes to projects around the house so I made a big breakfast this morning. Over medium eggs, bacon, hash brown casserole, biscuits, gravy and sliced tomatoes. DH is probably gonna wanna take a nap first though :lol:

Attachments

• breakfast09022011.jpg
    breakfast09022011.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 202

Embryodad

Hopefully it's going to be a productive weekend when it comes to projects around the house so I made a big breakfast this morning. Over medium eggs, bacon, hash brown casserole, biscuits, gravy and sliced tomatoes. DH is probably gonna wanna take a nap first though :lol:
Lovely....If I ate that..(*Burp*)...I would nap for 3 hours. And Wake Up......
Just in time for Lunch... LOL

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Breakfast for dinner last night.

Fresh asparagus steamed until just tender then sautéed in butter. Eggs scrambled with fresh grated Romano cheese, sea salt, ground pepper and milk added to pan and cooked until set.

092011_asparagus_eggs.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
A while back we went to Cracker Barrel and I tried their multigrain granola pancakes. They were awesome! I've been trying to duplicate the recipe ever since. I think I've actually made something better :w00t:. These are definitely worthy of going on my website.

Attachments

• multi-grain-pancakes.jpg
    multi-grain-pancakes.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 164

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
A while back we went to Cracker Barrel and I tried their multigrain granola pancakes. They were awesome! I've been trying to duplicate the recipe ever since. I think I've actually made something better :w00t:. These are definitely worthy of going on my website.
They look very good Mama. Have you posted the recipe on your website yet?

I have never tried them. I usually get eggs, grits and country ham when I go for breakfast.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
It's posted now Peepers! I LOVE those pancakes. It was cold and windy here this morning so I made a nice hearty breakfast. DH ate, looked outside and went back to bed :lol:

Attachments

• breakfast-10292011.jpg
    breakfast-10292011.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 155

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
It's posted now Peepers! I LOVE those pancakes. It was cold and windy here this morning so I made a nice hearty breakfast. DH ate, looked outside and went back to bed :lol:
Thanks Mama. Got a link for me?

I WANT bacon and eggs!! It's snowing

Embryodad

WOW! Sausage A N D Bacon??? ..... I would have crawled into bed too, and dreamed for the next meal... L O L

DW was at the church this am and on the way home brought me a taylor ham and egg and cheese, on a bagel. Yum!

I'm with a smilie face now!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Brunch: Steak, eggs, hash browns, fried apples and hot out of the oven buttermilk biscuits. I like to split open a biscuit and cover it in fried apples. DH is a happy camper.

Attachments

• breakfast11-12-2011.jpg
    breakfast11-12-2011.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 146
  • breakfast11-12-2011-1.jpg
    breakfast11-12-2011-1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 151

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Brunch: Steak, eggs, hash browns, fried apples and hot out of the oven buttermilk biscuits. I like to split open a biscuit and cover it in fried apples. DH is a happy camper.
OH MY LORD Mama!

BTW have you posted that apple recipe?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks!

Ya know Peepers, I don't believe I have posted it before. They are really easy. They just take a little time to make. Ill post the recipe for you.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
a sweet/salty granola bar w/ vanilla rice milk, greek yogurt, then a few pieces of candy & some gingerale here~

QuirkyCookery

Now *that* is a breakfast. I really miss having full blown breakfasts. From the second picture, the steak looks perfectly cooked, too, and makes me want it even more.