this is what i bid on tonight..lol

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
That first seller has zero feedback and that may be a matter of concern. At least both of the sellers are in Ontario so you can BBQ them if anything goes wrong. LOL

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
keep your fingers crossed....i only have 4 more hours and i will win the one i want..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
+1

0 Feedback = Trouble

I actually bought a scanner from a guy with 0 Feedback. He was new to ebay, and I was his first sale. He did an amazing job with packing, shipping, and communication. Even gave me a tracking number the moment he mailed it. I may have gotten lucky, but it is possible to get a good deal from a new guy that is just starting.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
all of us on ebay were once 0 feedbackers.... if it doesnt work out, its only a couple of dollars on hold until paypal gets involved..lol

High Cheese

Saucier
Well, they have a bunch of cams for sale so they could be a business just now (lol) expanding to Ebay.

And yes, I would do that.
tongue.gif

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
its ok... i got outbid just now... more than what i am willing to pay online.... will have to go down to the local pawnshop....lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Man, that's a bummer.

mrs bam's uncle is something to do with management at walmart... if he buys a camera for me, we get 30% discount so i just may buy it there..

the camera i was bidding on is going for more than 1/2 of what it is worth brand new.. people dont know how to use google i guess..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
mrs bam's uncle is something to do with management at walmart... if he buys a camera for me, we get 30% discount so i just may buy it there..

What a coincidence. DW has something to do with Wal-Mart as well!!

SPENDING! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
^^^^^^Yep! It's known around our house as "The Hundred Dollar Store":yum::yum::yum::yum: