Franken-Pantry XII 03/21/2011 Let's get this party started!!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
HEY :w00t: WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! I love your entry! I think you used pretty much everything! Great job!!!!

mhend

Mama and Keltin!! Those meals look FANTASTIC!!! I am seriously craving stuffed tomatoes now. :) Awesome job and glad you're back K!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
You guys are so creative :clap:. Great job, Keltin. I want pork chops and stuffed tomatoes.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

step9i-1.jpg
BEAUTIFUL!!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
I have to say that this is one of the very best Franken Pantry meals I have cooked. In fact, it is one of the tastiest things I have EVER cooked: Zuppa Toscana. I wish I could have taken pictures as I made it (I love the way you do that, Keltin), but my camera isn't working well, and I also got interrupted while preparing dinner by a drop in guest and a couple of phone calls. It has Italian sausage, olive oil, bacon, garlic, onion, spinach, bouillon, potatoes, parmesan cheese, basil and a little cream. And I also made some bread, so I included that picture as well. Trust me. This is good stuff. I'll write up the recipe and post it if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• zuppa toscana.jpg
    zuppa toscana.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 217

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have to say that this is one of the very best Franken Pantry meals I have cooked. In fact, it is one of the tastiest things I have EVER cooked: Zuppa Toscana. I wish I could have taken pictures as I made it (I love the way you do that, Keltin), but my camera isn't working well, and I also got interrupted while preparing dinner by a drop in guest and a couple of phone calls. It has Italian sausage, olive oil, bacon, garlic, onion, spinach, bouillon, potatoes, parmesan cheese, basil and a little cream. And I also made some bread, so I included that picture as well. Trust me. This is good stuff. I'll write up the recipe and post it if anyone is interested.
Wow that is beautiful Karen!! I am interested in the recipe.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
My cat decided to come an make himself comfortable under my arm and half on my laptop laptable with his head on the edge of the keyboard. He is asleep and snoring and it is kind of strange typing with a cat under my arm!!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
My cat Millie likes to walk around on my laptop keyboard - she even ordered an Aretha Franklin album from iTunes once! I don't know how she did it...