What You Eating NCTers? Sunday January 27- Saturday February 2

Johnny West

Last night we had Beyond Burger pan fried in a bit of olive oil and they were not bad. I had Cowboy Beans I made a few days ago and she had Bush's vegetarian beans with Field Roast breakfast sausage added.

Tonight it's something with portobello mushrooms.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Brunch today, Cajun eggs Benedict. Homemade chaurice sausage gravy over sweet cornbread, topped with fried eggs, with a side of a quick salsa based on Rotel tomatoes.

Attachments

• 2019-02-02 11.45.37.jpg
    2019-02-02 11.45.37.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 114

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Reubens sammies made with homemade small-batch sauerkraut I started 9 days ago. It fermented pretty quickly this time.

Attachments

• 2019-02-02 18.08.17.jpg
    2019-02-02 18.08.17.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 110

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
I was trying the reverse searing method. I need more practice, but it came out great. I appreciate NCT for learning this process.
Steak- Rice-and glass of wine

Attachments

• 6sd.jpg
    6sd.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 103

Johnny West

Saturday night the mrs made a stroganoff using Italian trumpets, vegan sour cream, and portobello mushrooms. It was surprisingly good. :heart:

Attachments

• 0-10 copy.jpg
    0-10 copy.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 86

Embryodad

Thank you everyone.

Peeps hope your hubs is feeling better. I just found this thread.:sorry:
If hubs is like Jimmy Here, I do the same thing. I want no part of hospitals and dr's. Every time I get chest pain, I figure it will go away; and it did. Only After the dr's installed 3 more stents on the heart.:heart:

One thing he should do ( with you prodding him like my tINA does ), is get a checkup at the dr's. It's a pain, but once done, he and you and the kids will feel much better and relieved.