Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 8 36.4%

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
unbiased voters needed..... i want you to vote honestly...dont vote because my entry..

i think i have a shot here this week..lol

Desert_Dweller.jpg

Gore.jpg

Ricks_Tropical_Delight.jpg

The_Pickled_Pig.jpg

jtwisted13.jpg

smokedgoose.jpg

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
That is a tough call. I voted 4 as much for the uniqueness as for eatability and looks. % runs a very close seecond.

homecook

I voted #5 only because I think it's pretty unique with the squash shell as the bowl and using spaghetti squash instead of the typical spaghetti. That's my biased and unbiased opinion!

Abby

More coffee please
Super Site Supporter
I vote for #5 as well. It has a refreshing look to it, like something you would eat when it's really hot outside. Good job on all of them. It was hard to select just one!:chef:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Wow! I screwed this one up. I saw the poll and the first dish and I thought that we were rating that dish. I gave it a 6. Oops.

I like number one, beecause it is a little bit of everything. I like variety. Number 2 alos looks good as it appears to be a variation of a fatty. Not too heavy on everything and agaiin, it has variety. Nu,ber 5 looks like a really good meal for a summer day. For some reason, I do not see the influence of BBQ in number 5. It kind f looks prepared inside and served on the patio. As Sizie says - not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway, plese read what I said, not what I voted.

Andy

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Stacy - ^ also looks like it was made in the kitchen. I really like 5, but I don't see any traces of smoke, or anything to say it was done on the Q. Maybe the meat balls were Q'd.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Don't get me wrong 1,2 and 5 a=can show up on my table anytine and would be happily devoured.
Andy

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I voted for 2. Not sure what it is, but it sure looks GOOD!

Lee

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Oh, I know. It's presentation right now, lol
To me.
#1 has too much going
#2 has too much meat
#3 is pretty, but, there is nothing to it.
#4 Is unique, but, looks too dry
#5 VEGGIE!!! lol, I love any kind of veggies
#6 just doesn't look like a bbq dish at all.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
hey i appreciate everybodies thoughts... these dishes looked good, some better than others... but so far i am tied for 3rd... i know my dish was unique and that has influenced some of the voting... they are just not ready for my kind of cooking yet:yum::yum::yum:

but b4 i actually cooked this dish, i pm'd the contest creator and asked him if my dish was acceptable.. he told told me that it was a great idea, you may win for originality and thinking differently. Or it may backfire on you. he said either way it is something that he looked forward to seeing because it was original and not like everybody else was going to cook.

to me, whether i actually win by votes or not, i know that my dish would win on taste and originality.

thanks again everyone

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
side note...

i am proud of my dish, and when i posted this on some other sites i got some great feedback.

Oh wow, wow that looks incredible! I have been dying to do some spaghetti squash, and to top it with something like that meatball sauce?!?!?!? It just looks so good!
I'm writing copying this one right now and can't wait to try it out.
Super-duper points if I could.

I like me some spaghetti squash. That looks freakin awesome.

I'll tell you what, that's an impressive smoke all around and most definitely worthy of points. I bet the smoked veggies really brought a different flavor to the sauce, along with the smoked meats. Excellent post, points, points, points!!!

I've tried some spaghetti squash recipes cause I'm supposed to cut the carbs down. Never really liked them very much.

But this is enough to give this vegetable 1 more try. Thanks for the great post.

Dude, thou hast skills. Props to you. You raise the bar on food-domkind for all those who are lucky enough to know you. Respect.

I am simply speachless...Looks fantastic.

GOOD GOD BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks and sounds absolutly awesome!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth wont stop watering now!!!!! This is a definate MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the idea!!

Okay where's the click here for delivery button? That looks absolutely delicious.

i already won:ohmy:

i have finally figured out that the other site is alot to do with popularity... the whole contest was to be original,cook part of it on the bbq/grill and then have a nice pic.

guess i will just start posting more NCT iron chef entries, that way everybody wins here..:yum:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I would honestly vote 5. Everything in it appeals to me, and I think it is over the top in the creativity category.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
3 has great color and a nice plate, but not much else going on. 4 is unique and interesting, but looks a little dry in that pic. I had to go with 5.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'd have to go with #5. You can almost taste it. Which one is yours BAM?

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Bam, That is no fair cause all that food looks so wonderful, heehee!

But i decided to go with number 3 because of the way you styled the spaghetti on the platter, I find it extremely unique. :):)

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well;
I had to disqualify myself from voting , because I knew which one was Bam's, and that pulled be strongly in that direction, to the detriment of the other entries,,,but, I wanted to participate, so i decided that in all fairness, I just wouldn't consider Bam's, tho' my heart said "yes"..................I voted #1; you all know how much I love a busy platter !!