1/2 lb bacon
12 eggs
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup shredded cheese.

Cook and crumble bacon. Beat eggs. Add remaining ingredients. Spoon by
1/3 cup fulls into greased cupcake tins. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
I have also added green peppers and mushrooms.

Barb

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Very cute idea, Barb. May I have one with spinach, a little nutmeg and a little real grated parmesano reggiano in mine? MMMMM I love egg dishes.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Very cute idea!
When DW and I were in college we were very sinful. We used tuna cans with the top and bottom cut of to make our own McMuffins. The only difference was that we didn't scramble them, we left the egg whole and the yokes runny! Topped with bacon and cheese they were great! But oh man the calories and cholesterol!!
Thanks for the recipe!

homecook

Very cute idea!
When DW and I were in college we were very sinful. We used tuna cans with the top and bottom cut of to make our own McMuffins. The only difference was that we didn't scramble them, we left the egg whole and the yokes runny! Topped with bacon and cheese they were great! But oh man the calories and cholesterol!!
Thanks for the recipe!

When my ds was in high school I used to make those also except he liked it with sausage. I'd make them up and put in the freezer. In the morning he'd wrap in paper towel nuke for a minute or so and off to school.

Barb

homecook

Very cute idea, Barb. May I have one with spinach, a little nutmeg and a little real grated parmesano reggiano in mine? MMMMM I love egg dishes.

You could probably add anything you'd like. The sky's the limit! You could probably use cooked crumbled sausage also.

Barb

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
When my ds was in high school I used to make those also except he liked it with sausage. I'd make them up and put in the freezer. In the morning he'd wrap in paper towel nuke for a minute or so and off to school.

Barb

I like em with sausage too! It is DW that likes the bacon, and since we couldn't afford both while in college, she got her way!:lol: