What's Cooking NCT? Sun. 12/9/12 to Sat. 12/15/12

Embryodad

Salad with blue cheese dressing and racket shaped pasta with tomato sauce and grated cheese.
peeeeeeeep!??????? Racket shaped pasta???? Wha Wha What the heck?

I gotta see...whos brand?

Had wagon wheels yesterday. I love them...but NOT Overcooked!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
peeeeeeeep!??????? Racket shaped pasta???? Wha Wha What the heck?

I gotta see...whos brand?

Had wagon wheels yesterday. I love them...but NOT Overcooked!
I like wagon wheels better but hub got these. He thought they were wheels!! LOL How can they roll with a handle? :blob_blue:

Attachments

• tennisracketpasta.jpg
    tennisracketpasta.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 111
  • tennisracketpasta2.jpg
    tennisracketpasta2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 117

Embryodad

I like wagon wheels better but hub got these. He thought they were wheels!! LOL How can they roll with a handle? :blob_blue:

Thank you so so much peeps.

They are so cute! I HAVE TO Try them... Guess where Tina is off to look for tomorrow?

Hey! Tell hubs you could beat his @** with them!

I want them in soup so bad, or with chici beans. They would look like little tennis balls, with the rackets they would be nice.

Again...Thank you so much! :tiphat:

Embryodad

She's gonna bee...abitza
The dough...she's made
the sauce...all done... the cheese..OH SH**...I forgot to buy the cheese!

I maka mysefa.... I have to wait for DD TO FINISH BAKING !!!

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Took a pack of bacon ends and scrap slices and trimmed most of the fat and diced it all up into 1/2 inch squares. Fried it up and drained on paper towels then dumped the grease and wiped out the pan. Dumped in a can of Bush's grilling beans and added some fresh chopped onions and some molasses and the bacon bits. Simmered for 15 minutes and supper was ready.:thumb:

Embryodad

Tonight was Pizza that I made homemade. The crust was for DW the way she likes it. Super Thin.
The sauce was a can of sauce that was leftover from some pizza sauce in the can. Tina likes it..I didn't.

DD was over, and baked Potato Chip Ball Cookies, and then Cupcakes.

PIZZAANDCUPCAKES002_zps7b8ffe3a.jpg

PIZZAANDCUPCAKES014_zps3850c0ad.jpg

PIZZAANDCUPCAKES004_zpsbbe26613.jpg

PIZZAANDCUPCAKES008_zps94d7aeb7.jpg

PIZZAANDCUPCAKES013_zps20454757.jpg

Then we washed it all down, with Orange SodaPop!

PIZZAANDCUPCAKES016_zps501aef4d.jpg

Leni

Today I really didn't feel like cooking. I tossed a pizza into the oven and nuked a box of frozen corn. The frozen spinach I sauteed in the good old cast iron skillet with a lot of butter. Then I cried for the lost children.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Oh yeah, Jimmy! A little pizza pie, a little dago red and a few cookies round out a nice Friday meal. Hey, your DD spends a lot of time at your place. Why not just have her move back home?:hide::yum: Probably the same reason we don't want our moving back in.:laugh:

Embryodad

Oh yeah, Jimmy! A little pizza pie, a little dago red and a few cookies round out a nice Friday meal. Hey, your DD spends a lot of time at your place. Why not just have her move back home?:hide::yum: Probably the same reason we don't want our moving back in.:laugh:

Yeah! Pizza and beer is good too, but that's in the summertime for me when it's hot. Winter pleasure drink is wine.
Drink to drown out the DD being here and messing my kitchen = Gin or Vodka.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Pizza looks good, Jimmy. I'm with Tina.....super thin and crispy crust :thumb:.

Thanks Cooksie ..... I actually like a little thicker crust bottom, but I always cook to please others. I have more dough in the fridge, and I willl make another tonight the way I (eye 0^0 ) Like it. LOL

Ironman

🍺
Fruity Pebble Treats

Tonight I was cookin fruity pebbles treats. :mrgreen:

Same recipe as rice crispy treats but I used fruity pebbles. I could sit down and eat a whole box of fruity pebbles if I had enough milk - that's some good stuff.

mrwklz.jpg

But wait! There's more!

I had some white chocolate chips on hand so I melted them and spread it on top. Mmmm! and I think it's only like 3 calories per square. :whistling:

nmnvah.jpg

Attachments

• fruitypebs 003.jpg
    fruitypebs 003.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 72

Embryodad

Re: Fruity Pebble Treats

Tonight I was cookin fruity pebbles treats. :mrgreen:

Same recipe as rice crispy treats but I used fruity pebbles. I could sit down and eat a whole box of fruity pebbles if I had enough milk - that's some good stuff.

mrwklz.jpg

But wait! There's more!

I had some white chocolate chips on hand so I melted them and spread it on top. Mmmm! and I think it's only like 3 calories per square. :whistling:

nmnvah.jpg

So...only 3 cals per square? To me, I would round that rectangle out to Two (2) squares, and call it only ...lets see, 2 x, No No...wait...Oh I got it! 2 + 30, uh! No.
I was right the first time...2x 30 cal = 60 calories. ummm!!!

Great Idea with the white chocolate.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I want pizza!! YUM Jimmy.

We got Chinese take out (it was lunch for dd 2 and I because we were running around today and missed lunch) for dinner for hub and DD 1.
DD 2 and I had skirt steak and steamed baby spinach for our dinner.

(Did that confuse the stuffin' outta you? LOL It confused me and I knew what I meant ............ kinda.)

I have lasagna, salad and garlic bread planned for tomorrow.

Embryodad

I want pizza!! YUM Jimmy.

We got Chinese take out (it was lunch for dd 2 and I because we were running around today and missed lunch) for dinner for hub and DD 1.
DD 2 and I had skirt steak and steamed baby spinach for our dinner.

(Did that confuse the stuffin' outta you? LOL It confused me and I knew what I meant ............ kinda.)

I have lasagna, salad and garlic bread planned for tomorrow.
Tina stopped at Mcdonalds and picked me up two cheeseburgers plain.

Tonight I made the other dough I had in the reefer into a pizza with just tomatoes. Added salt and cheese, and drizzled olive oil.

The tomatoes (Hunts) were bitter as heck. I added a little sugar, but it didn't cut the bitter. The tomatoes were last late pick I guess.

The pizza was on a 1 to 10 ; ...maybe a 4. Just didn't cut it.
The sauce I used yesterday was a off the wall brand pizza sauce that Tina picked up somewhere?? NOT good, and I even doctored it up. Blahhh!

Your Meal sounds good peep.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
DD and Alexa are weekend guests while DSIL had to go to Grand Rapids for the weekend. Simple food for dinner (DW made dinner) and then we made Christmas cookies for the first time with Alexa. This morning I made Alexa her first "dippy egg" and Italian toast for breakfast. DD started to say "she might not like that" and I gave her "The Look." Alexa loved it (Probably because grandpa made it :yum:).

Dinner121512.jpg

AlexafirstChristmascookies.jpg

Firstdippyegg121612.jpg

Embryodad

DD and Alexa are weekend guests while DSIL had to go to Grand Rapids for the weekend. Simple food for dinner (DW made dinner) and then we made Christmas cookies for the first time with Alexa. This morning I made Alexa her first "dippy egg" and Italian toast for breakfast. DD started to say "she might not like that" and I gave her "The Look." Alexa loved it (Probably because grandpa made it :yum:).

Dinner121512.jpg

AlexafirstChristmascookies.jpg

Firstdippyegg121612.jpg

God bless her! She is really getting big Joe!

I used to say that to my wife in front of Maria, and I would say,"Oh! She won't eat that!" ...... Tina would flip:twak: if the little one would say,"It's No Good...daddy said!" hahahahaha..... Maybe that is why she is so fussy.