Saturday 5/12/2012 What's on the menu?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I will be making a big pot of meatballs and gravy tomorrow so I am going easy tonight.

Eggs, bacon, potatoes and biscuits tonight.

Any plans?

Embryodad

Today will be Grab what ye want to eat day!

The girls will be here prepping for tomorrow's "Mothers Day Brunch!"

Nice! for me that is! hahahahahaha.... Day off from cooking..today, and tomorrow!

There is pizza and sweets around that Tina bought when she was on her shopping spree in Pennsy! ...Believe me,...we won't starve.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
my bro made me a roast beef/provolone sammich, & i dined on that, 2 pcs. of the kiddos' leftover pizza, a cereal/milk bar, a pudding, & a 'lil muffin w/ a pop @ lunchtime.:piesmiley1: dunno 'bout dinner yet- there's fettucine w/ seafood alfredo sauce in there. probably that.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i made the kiddos nuked, frozen chix strips & shells & cheese & managed a few forksful. raynin got the majority of my plate.

Embryodad

I cooked up some Fettuccini that I made and dried the other day.
Had sauce and meatballs from few days ago too! ;):cooking:

b38704bd.jpg

Then I had to separate and freeze sausage in portions. I can't believe the price of sausage (At the restaurant suppy even ) went up to $3.39 a Lb. :wow:

d5229508.jpg

5575814f.jpg

Tina did manage to get 4 lbs. each of Veal and Pork cubes.
I place them on a oiled tray and freeze them soild before I package them; this way I could take what I need for cooking various recipe's etc. The Veal was super lean with no grizzle or sinue!
eek.gif

07360efd.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I cooked up some Fettuccini that I made and dried the other day.
Had sauce and meatballs from few days ago too! ;):cooking:

b38704bd.jpg

Then I had to separate and freeze sausage in portions. I can't believe the price of sausage (At the restaurant suppy even ) went up to $3.39 a Lb. :wow:

d5229508.jpg

5575814f.jpg

Tina did manage to get 4 lbs. each of Veal and Pork cubes.
I place them on a oiled tray and freeze them soild before I package them; this way I could take what I need for cooking various recipe's etc. The Veal was super lean with no grizzle or sinue!
eek.gif

07360efd.jpg
Do I spy a small wustoff paring knife peeking under the bag? I have the small 3" and a regular size wustoff paring knives. I like to use the small one for trimming, cutting herbs, cutting taters for boiling (push knife against my thumb like mom did), small stuff etc rather than dirtying a cutting board.

Embryodad

Do I spy a small wustoff paring knife peeking under the bag? I have the small 3" and a regular size wustoff paring knives. I like to use the small one for trimming, cutting herbs, cutting taters for boiling (push knife against my thumb like mom did), small stuff etc rather than dirtying a cutting board.
Peep...it does look like a paring knife, but it is a Belgique fillet knife. The blade is hidden under the white baggie.
I know what you mean though about the paring knife against the thumb to cut.
I have two knives I can do that with. One is a all aluminum handle and steel blade. They are still available new. They were Tina's Moms, and they ruined them sharbening them with a grinder sharpener the wrong way.
One is a Cutco knife that Jimmy Jr. bought when he was only 12. He used Grandma to help call and order it by phone. Nice...he put it on our credit card and we found out later when we got the statement.

Embryodad

Here are the collection of Paring Knives.

The three bottom aluminum are so dull, but DW said don't sharpen them so she won't get cut while she uses them.

The white handled one is from belgium. It is super sharp. That is my favorite.

e777522a.jpg