My Christmas Party Menu

Lefty

Yank
I chair the Christmas Party Committee and we came up with the following; we do this for no charge. We also have door prizes and a visit from Santa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pot Luck Desserts, please bring one to share.

Ham

Turkey

Macaroni & Cheese

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Meatballs

Mixed Vegetables

Green Been Casserole

Salad

Rolls

Hor D`oeuvres

Drinks

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Wow! That's a big party, Lefty. I'm glad you have 6 helpers. I would imagine the facilities at the Legion Hall are pretty good for handling large crowds but still, that's a lot of people!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Wow lefty! That's really nice of you! All of that for a little over $7 per person is amazing. No wonder they put you in charge!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Even at $9 per person, considering that includes 3 meats, 5 sides, appetizers, rolls and drinks...that's pretty amazing.

Lefty

Yank
JustWe have got done serving and we had lots of compliments. Santa is on the way. Then door prizes. Very good so far, pics later.

Lefty

Yank
My guest of honor was a WW2 Private that fought in Italy from 1943 to 1945 earning a Purple Heart. This guy is a good friend of mine and the crowd went wild when we introduce him. I gave him as a present one of out Aegis Test Team Ball caps to make him an Honorary Member of the Aegis Test Team. It was all he could do to keep form crying. I need to download the camera.

Lefty

Yank
Some of the pictures from the party

Attachments

• Xmas 2009 010.jpg
    Xmas 2009 010.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Xmas 2009 021.jpg
    Xmas 2009 021.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Xmas 2009 036.jpg
    Xmas 2009 036.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 93

Lefty

Yank
some more.......................

Attachments

• Xmas 2009 019.jpg
    Xmas 2009 019.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Xmas 2009 031.jpg
    Xmas 2009 031.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 94

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That was a fantastic spread, Lefty! Everyone sure looked happy. Was the man in the third pic the one who got the honorary cap? (And thank you sooooo much for the fourth picture - you look very fetching with your hands in a big container of meat!)

Lefty

Yank
That was a fantastic spread, Lefty! Everyone sure looked happy. Was the man in the third pic the one who got the honorary cap? (And thank you sooooo much for the fourth picture - you look very fetching with your hands in a big container of meat!)

Yes it was. He is such a good guy.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Lefty - great looking party and a really wonderful thing to do for the folks that you work with.

I did something similar in my neighborhood wone summer and it was a great feeling, I can imagine that it was for you too.