Wed, 10-12~What's on the food table?

Embryodad

Great looking meals, everyone!

My daughter had her baby yesterday. Emma Rose, 11 lbs. 4 oz., 22-1/2 inches long. Our first grandchild. I'll be going to NC on Saturday. I was too - I don't know exactly what I was yesterday, excited, anxious, etc. - but I did take a picture but didn't post.

Yesterday's supper was mini meatloaves with onion and mushroom gravy, and herbed rice.
Tonight's supper was a roasted whole chicken with stuffing, and fresh corn cut off the cob, pan gravy, cranberry sauce. I like the dark meat, I always take the wings and a thigh.
Congratulations Gram.

Wow...a huge baby! God bless her and her mommy that carried her so long.

Enjoy Kid!...

Your meals look so good and delicious!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
The keyboard on my MacBook died yesterday...zero response. DS said it's probably full of flour and God-knows-what seasonings, et al, from the 'puter being right in the thick of my baking and cooking. He dropped off a wireless keyboard tonight and set it up while we wait for an entire top section from e-bay. That being said, I was unable to post last night's T-Bone dinner (DW got the fillet), so I include it with tonight's beef stir-fry and vegetable fried rice. Everyone's dinners look tasty.

Jimmy, my condolences with the female situation at home. When both DD's get together with DW, I just get in the truck and leave. There's no way to win.:laugh:

Dinner101111.jpg

Dinner101211.jpg

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck Peepers!

Nice machine CC! I only use mine for the dough cycle. Mine makes the square loaves too and I don't like the look of the loaves so I shape my own.

Here's dinner tonight:

attachment.php

Looks wonderful Mama! What kind of sauce do you have there on the chicken?

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter

My daughter had her baby yesterday. Emma Rose, 11 lbs. 4 oz., 22-1/2 inches long. Our first grandchild. I'll be going to NC on Saturday. I was too - I don't know exactly what I was yesterday, excited, anxious, etc. - but I did take a picture but didn't post.

Yesterday's supper was mini meatloaves with onion and mushroom gravy, and herbed rice.
Tonight's supper was a roasted whole chicken with stuffing, and fresh corn cut off the cob, pan gravy, cranberry sauce. I like the dark meat, I always take the wings and a thigh.

Looks Yummy!!!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks y'all!

LS, I dredged the chicken in flour seasoned with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and then browned it in a little Olive Oil. I took it out of the pan and sauteed some mushrooms and onions in the same pan and added 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 1 can of milk. Added back the chicken, covered it and simmered until the chicken was falling off the bone.

Wonderful looking dinners Joe. Sorry about the laptop. DH and I do the same thing with steaks.

YUM Nancy! Both dinners look delicious!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

CONGRATS grandma Nan!! Have a wonderful visit with your family Nan.

The meals look fantastic.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The keyboard on my MacBook died yesterday...zero response. DS said it's probably full of flour and God-knows-what seasonings, et al, from the 'puter being right in the thick of my baking and cooking. He dropped off a wireless keyboard tonight and set it up while we wait for an entire top section from e-bay. That being said, I was unable to post last night's T-Bone dinner (DW got the fillet), so I include it with tonight's beef stir-fry and vegetable fried rice. Everyone's dinners look tasty.

Jimmy, my condolences with the female situation at home. When both DD's get together with DW, I just get in the truck and leave. There's no way to win.:laugh:

Dinner101111.jpg

Dinner101211.jpg
Those meals look so good. And I love the plates.

BTW you are not supposed to flour the laptop before you fry it!!

Embryodad

Dinner101111.jpg

Dinner101211.jpg

Jimmy, my condolences with the female situation at home. When both DD's get together with DW, I just get in the truck and leave. There's no way to win.

Yeah! Especially when they are cooking next to each other.
Its like two tasmanian devils fighting over a carcass.

The meal looks awesome................