Thursday, 8/4/2011, Whats cooking today?

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Thanks, Peeps, LS and Barb - it tasted SO good. That is the perfect thing to do with B/S chicken thighs. Chicken breasts don't hold up very well in the slow cooker, but thighs turn out perfect - tender and juicy.

lilbopeep said:
Karen what did you think of the Trader Joe 21 seasoning Salute? I have been using it for awile and love it.

I love it - I bought some when I was in the US in May. I wish I had bought two of them...I also like the Everyday Seasoning that comes in a grinder. I did buy two of those and have already used one up. I am surprised that all of those seasonings taste SO good together - you can really taste them all, but very subtly. I think adding orange peel, lemon and tomato makes it so good, and even just a hint of cayenne. Great stuff.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanks, Peeps, LS and Barb - it tasted SO good. That is the perfect thing to do with B/S chicken thighs. Chicken breasts don't hold up very well in the slow cooker, but thighs turn out perfect - tender and juicy.

I love it - I bought some when I was in the US in May. I wish I had bought two of them...I also like the Everyday Seasoning that comes in a grinder. I did buy two of those and have already used one up. I am surprised that all of those seasonings taste SO good together - you can really taste them all, but very subtly. I think adding orange peel, lemon and tomato makes it so good, and even just a hint of cayenne. Great stuff.
I also have the Everyday Seasoning and add it to my AP grinder mix.