Christmas Decor, 2011-

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
so, have yinz begun your holiday decorating.....!! my Mom & new-Dad popped in & when i went into the kitchen, i smelled Christmas!~ here's a few pix as she is, as yet unadorned. though me contemplating the placement of my 1st/sole actual ornament- rainboots, hehe!- (after the usual stuff is hung & that, i'll get a pic of her. may hafta call jake fer this 1. poor fellow. ohhhhhhhh, fuddddddddge. my ornament next to my wellies, too. hehe.

Attachments

• IMG_1335436.jpg
    IMG_1335436.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1352444.jpg
    IMG_1352444.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 135

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
decorated now!

Attachments

• IMG_1381445.jpg
    IMG_1381445.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1401447.jpg
    IMG_1401447.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 127

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanks, there! happy holidays to you! my Mom & Vinny got me another pair of those 'lil boots. she texted me a pic of 'em this morning~

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
has anyone else got decorations they'd like to show~ santa needs somewhere to put those presents, after all!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
the decor continues- on me. now, the hair is tinted fer Christmas.......

-initial pic, the color'll be intense by the morning
-'nite, now. visions of sugarplums dancing through my head await~

Attachments

• IMG_1963523.jpg
    IMG_1963523.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1865524.jpg
    IMG_1865524.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 84

goatherder

bought my first artificial tree, a pre-lit one, probably won't decorate it this year..

Attachments

• DSCN4360.jpg
    DSCN4360.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 80

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
that's tall, goathearder! wow. very colorful, too- wouldn't require much in the way of decorating.

haven't gone a year yet w/out a real one, except for my Pap & Grandma's- it went to the 3rd floor, wrapped to keep dust from it, decorated, & stayed that way 'til Christmastime for as many years as i can think of-

Leni

I love the smell of pine in the house at Christmas. We had an artificial tree one year and I hated it.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
leni, i luv the scent, too.
i'd take the pieces my Dad sawed away & place them in various locations @ my Parents' years ago