NCT's Iron Chef 17: Battle Burger

lesley

Crikey, I'm sooo hungry now...don't keep posting recipes with gravy!!! I keep having to make them..:pat: :mrgreen:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Crikey, I'm sooo hungry now...don't keep posting recipes with gravy!!! I keep having to make them..:pat: :mrgreen:
sorry babes but i am a gravy hound!! i love gravy and so does the family. the onion and burgundy gravy on my salisbury steak is yummy and after it soaks into the patties wow!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Three Meat Burgers (Beef, Pork, & Lamb)

http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=132434#post132434

Step_9-23.jpg

Step_9a-11.jpg

Blues Man

Here is my burger........ Grilled over lump charcoal with some applewood chunks for some extra smoke flavor. Topped with Provolone cheese, ketchup, mayo and sweet pickles.

100_0672.jpg

The potatoes thought it was great!

100_0674.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Here is my burger........ Grilled over lump charcoal with some applewood chunks for some extra smoke flavor. Topped with Provolone cheese, ketchup, mayo and sweet pickles.

100_0672.jpg

100_0674.jpg
LOL and it looks yummy

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

100_0672.jpg

100_0674.jpg

Love the smile taters! :biggrin:
It all looks so good.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Philly Cheeseburger Hoagie !!
Lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, pepper rings................

CheeseburgerHoagie003.jpg

buckytom

Grill Master
yummmmm!

nice burgers so far.

i should have my entry in by sunday. i bought some regular and some garlic and red pepper boursin, so i think i'll make either a goat cheese or boursin burger,

homecook

Jalapeno/cream cheese stuffed hamburger.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 253
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 249

homecook

How much cream cheese did you use, Barb? Love the wedges, too.

Uuuummmmmm........I don't know. lol :whistling:

I would guess I used about 4 T. cream cheese and 2 small jalapenos, chopped. I maybe put 1-1/2 to 2 T. on the burger. I made 2 patties, put the filling on one and covered it with the other and sealed it in. I basically "eyeballed" it. :mrgreen:

chowhound

Ahhh, that's totally different from what I was thinking. I was expecting an answer like, 8oz/lb. I thought you mixed it right in with the meat.
Thanks

homecook

Ahhh, that's totally different from what I was thinking. I was expecting an answer like, 8oz/lb. I thought you mixed it right in with the meat.
Thanks

I thought I took pics of my making it but all I have are the two burgers, the bowl of cream cheese and the burger sealed. I guess I forgot the pic of putting the cream cheese on one patty. That's why I didn't post that..........sorry.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
That wasn't amusing. Why must you always jack a specific thread in the Battle category with silly comments?
Stop it!
it looks like a face with a black eye. why did the person plate it like that and take that picture that way if it wasn't intentional?

vyapti

When I make burgers I do it in bulk and freeze them. Today I made BBQ Tempeh Burgers, Chickpea Burgers and Thai Burgers. The highlight was the mushrooms that I sauted in a bit of coconut milk and red curry paste. It was amazing piled on the Thai burgers. . . I'll post pics tomorrow.

that plate has a black eye!! LOL did it get a bust in the eye? LOL
That comment made me bust up. Thanks!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
it looks like a face with a black eye. why did the person plate it like that and take that picture that way if it wasn't intentional?
That's not up for you to comment on, is it?
I saw the burger, and found it delicious looking myself.
How do you know if it was intentional???