your weekend this great holiday weekend

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Mass is @12, then in the morning, presents!
then i've a few people 2 visit.
i crockpotted a roast 4 sunday sammiches.
drinking a few w/ my luved ones, then i am leaving so as 2 feed my tig.

your holiday~

FooD

We're doing presents tonight due to cultural differences and I'm drinking lots of wine. No mass at midnight because I'll be bombed.
A nice family breakfast is also planned for tomorrow.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
We've eaten our tamales. I have my chocolate almond flourless cake in the oven for tomorrow. Later I'll put on the chewy coconut cream topping and coat it in ganache. An almond joy cake!

SousChef is feeding the dogs, and later we'll open our presents, have a little wine.

lilylove

Tonight we're eating nachos and taking a nice walk.

Tomorrow... sitting on the beach during the day and we've been invited to a Christmas downstairs with everyone from the condo. We're not sure if we want to go or stay home though and enjoy our first Mexican Christmas alone. We'll decide later.

The celebration continues on Monday with a breakfast with good friends.

We opened gifts before we came but Paul's promised me a new silver piece from my favorite jewlery shop! I'm spoiled and I LOVE it!! :) :)

Mr. Green Jeans

A simple holiday celebration for us here. The economy has hit the nursery business hard.Many folks in my line of work have been laid off or let go and I am fortunate to work for a company that is fiscally well managed. Our joy was gift giving to the kids, grand kids and a families in need project through DW's school.
Christmas blessings to all @ NCT!

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Brunch with the other side of the family @ 11, say 11-15 people, KIDS go bonkers/ape shit crazy, wind down by 3ish, back to my other moms(I love Trish) for dinner. And as she like to say, it will be ready when it's ready. No time constraints, just beverages, some finger food, and then DINNER!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I worked today, I'll be working tomorrow too.
Intended to attend Midnight Mass this eve, but didn't.
Watched the Pope from Rome, talked to some friends who aren't having such good luck right now.
The food and celebrations have been already done.
Tomorrow only brings to mind the reason for the season.

lilylove

We decided to go to the Christmas party tonight! Good food, good friends, good laughter, good times!

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
We just returned from a potluck brunch - there was so much good food there! I think everyone who was invited is a foodie...even a beautifully executed lemon Pavlova. She used a dozen egg yolks to make the lemon curd and it was smooth as silk. Time for a siesta now - Jerry is already snoring away. Hope you all have happy days.