Paula Deen

Shermie

Site Supporter
If only she had not used the N-word or made a statement that there should be plantation waiters, things would have been better off for her.

It's been said that you learn from your mistakes, and even today, that theory still holds a lot of water.

Shermie

Site Supporter
I just don't know why "they" seem to be so after Paula. I got this from another of Doc's forums. As I sat outside with my Adult beverage last night, I googled as many of these as I could remember and they all seem to have happened.

================================================
If the Food Network is going to fire Paula Deen then they also need to fire Anne Burrell, who was sued for sexual discrimination. They would also need to fire Chef Cat Cora, who was arrested for DUI with a blood alcohol level 3 times the legal limit and screamed profanities at people. Dinner Impossible's Robert Irvine was caught lying about his background when he stated he used to cook for the Royal family when, in fact, he did not. Iron Chef Bobby Flay was sued and settled for nearly $1 million because he kept tips from his employees and also cheated on both of his wives. Iron Chef Morimoto was sued for skimming tips from his employees and not paying them properly. Food Network Chef Geoffrey Zakarian filed bankruptcy to avoid a lawsuit - 152 of his disgruntled employees sued him. Chef Juan Carlos Cruz hired a homeless man to kill his wife. Chef Ina Rosengarten, The Barefoot Contessa, refused to meet with a child who was dying of cancer. Chef Guy Fieri has been accused of sexually harassing women and has asked his producers to warn him in advance if he has to tape his show, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, with restaurant owners who are gay. Jeff Frugal Gourmet Smith sexually abused men. And these people mentioned above still have their jobs, even though their "sins" all occurred within the past few years. None of us are who we were 25 or 30 years ago, and that is the beauty of self-growth.

Jeff has died. He was accused of sexually assaulting a teen that worked with him.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Yeah, it seems that the Food Network hired many who had skeletons in their closets, & so, the truth comes out about them!! :eek: